Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Lv50 premades destorys the fun of PVP

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Lv50 premades destorys the fun of PVP

Sapler
12.28.2011 , 08:13 AM | #1
I have had great fun in pvp so far.. Until today where i meet 10 times in a row a lv50 premade.. Fully geared and so on. They blast our *** of and we can't do a **** about it. A dont come and say "you get a boost to match up" i can take most people my own lvl down, in or out of a BG.. 50s?

Even with the boost i wont even get close becuse of the gear diffrence. This is ennoying and kills PvP.. I am allso kinda worried about pvp when i get lv50? I don't want pvp to be a lv50 faceroll.

The only thing that can truely fix this is Brackets. Why wasnt this implamented in the first place? or at least a bracket alone for 50s becuse having them run around facerolling lv30 and under is just retarded.

Trevock
12.28.2011 , 08:17 AM | #2
Not just the fact that level 50's have better gear, but also they have better ABILITIES that just wreck the lower levels.

ChuckThePug
12.28.2011 , 08:45 AM | #3
So if it's to much for you, stay the hell out of the WZ till you are 50 or gain friends?

Simple solution to your issue.

Naevius
12.28.2011 , 08:48 AM | #4
There needs to be a bracket for either 40+ or maybe even just 50s.
I don't always use lightsabers, but when I do, I prefer Dos Blades ...

Silverspar
12.28.2011 , 08:49 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by ChuckThePug View Post
So if it's to much for you, stay the hell out of the WZ till you are 50 or gain friends?

Yes, because people that enjoy PvPing should never go near PvP just because they don't meet the elitist criteria bar.

And this is why PvPers are looked down upon.

LogicalPremise
12.28.2011 , 08:51 AM | #6

Ignored.

It's people like you who ruin the game. PvP would be better if you would just unsub now.
Majynn - 55 Sith Sorcerer - The Society
Garadan- 53 Sith Juggernaught - VTSU
HARBINGER

NomadLad
12.28.2011 , 08:56 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Trevock View Post
Not just the fact that level 50's have better gear, but also they have better ABILITIES that just wreck the lower levels.
EXACTLY! Somehow people posting to stop the QQing about the Warzones don't speak about the ABILITIES difference between lower levels and higher levels. Those make a HUGE difference in stopping/CCing your enemy and avoidance of damage aka buffs.

We had 4 players once beating on a lvl 50 for about 15 seconds and we only reduced it's health down to maybe 10% at best, then help arrived and it was all over for us in seconds.

Lvl 50's are just ruining Warzones right now. Plus these 50's are helping the lower levels, on their team, to STAT Pad so they level faster and thus even more future 50's getting raised to widen the level pop difference that much more.

Just a Vicious cycle that really wont stop unless they place higher levels in their own Bracket/Warzones or whatever.

Almghty_gir
12.28.2011 , 08:57 AM | #8
i disagree whole heartedly, i thoroughly enjoy fighting lvl 50 premades with my own group who're between 30-45 at the moment. it's a fantastic challenge, and that's what we play the game for.
Bruglir Fellblade - Dark Jedi.
Guild leader - Vulgar Display of Power
Tomb of Freedon Nadd

Sapler
12.28.2011 , 09:01 AM | #9

I run premades with friends and guildies all the time. if we meet another group/guild and their 50 they wreck us without a sweet :P it's not about to much for me. Its just silly how broken 50s vs the rest can be.

Yes we arent 50s yet becuse we arent people who dont have jobs and play 24/7 to get 50 to be able to wreck ants in WZ :P

wtb_skillz
12.28.2011 , 09:03 AM | #10
Meh its Variance there are plenty of not 50 premades you can run into. I mean if you queue solo you are asking for a beating typically. Also people dont understand how expertise works, in some cases getting bolstered at a low lvl actually increases your damage. Obviously being 50 helps. However you would be surprised how well you could do against a group of 50s in a premade group of your own if you are more skilled and organized. One thing I learned from most people who rushed to 50 they are not that great at PvP. Sadly PvP is an elitist activity if we like it or not. Very organized planning can do very well vs a group.

Also to note I have queued with a full premade of 45+s and sometimes lower levels can win it really depends on your 4 other pugs. Just practice makes perfect, however if it makes you unhappy or gets you stressed enough to post in a forum where same complaint has been talked about for months then you might want to take a step back a bit.

When the game has way more 50s they are implementing the level 50 only bracket and all can rejoice and complain about 49s in their queues.
Lothario Leader of Malevolent Empire Tarro Blood
Guild Site
Recruit Post
Follow us on Twitter @Malevolent_SWOR