SWTOR Livestream - 9/5 @ 11:30AM PDT

EricMusco

In the 5.10 story does the whole teasing choosing republic or empire thing on Iokath going to matter or are we just straight back to our old factions no matter what?

Also where are the gear crafting schematics coming from? I'd hope there's a PvE and PvP option if were still sticking to the same gear for both.

The guild PvP challenges sound interesting, I'm curious to see how exactly that's going to work.

Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ - Fall Roadmap 2018

Companions Return

Doc - Jedi Knights will be able to reunite with the galaxy’s most lovable, charming, roguish, brilliant, skilled, and--above all—a handsome doctor. (Doc actually wrote this intro himself)

Nadia - Jedi Consulars will be rejoined by their former Padawan, who has grown into a skilled Jedi Knight in her own right.

Jaesa - Sith Warriors will be able to reunite with Jaesa provided they turned her to the dark side in her original storyline. We’re still tracking down light-side Jaesa and we’ll let you know if we can convince her to return!

Please bring back the companions for every Class!

Having watched through the livestream via Dulfy I feel a lot more positive about the roadmap, especially as some aspects of 5.10 will be on the PTS. The PTS worked well with our feedback especially in relation to the Rishi Stronghold so hopefully we'll get some things changed or improved for 5.10 (if anything needs changing). They hinted at some big things happening for the companions they didn't mention ;) - I have hope for Scourge as a main character/companion for all (and not just the Jedi Knight). And for those who missed it - LS Jaesa's is coming - details have yet to be finalised.

Whilst watching, I couldn't help being affected by the guys' positive attitude for the game - those two are a PR success! They made want to continue to sub and play no matter what. Maybe they should have the livestream BEFORE roadmap in the future to avoid me and others having a forum tantrum :p