Huge Star Fortress Bug -- Ephemeris Dies?

Xina_LA

I've been trying to run Solo mode Star Fortress all morning for decorations. Unfortunately, the last battle appears to be glitched. The Ephemeris droid shows up, says it's in Knight mode, I hit it once, and it dies and disappears without being lootable. The rest of the scenario runs normally.

But no deco! >8(

I've done this on 3 planets now on the Satele Shan server.

Is anyone else having this problem?

Ran a Star Fortress on a character that haven't done them before to check: Can confirm the Ephemeris Droid disappeared from existence without a fight. I did the Tat one on solo (no buffs, if that matters). Edited by Kiesu

I've been trying to run Solo mode Star Fortress all morning for decorations. Unfortunately, the last battle appears to be glitched. The Ephemeris droid shows up, says it's in Knight mode, I hit it once, and it dies and disappears without being lootable. The rest of the scenario runs normally.

But no deco! >8(

I've done this on 3 planets now on the Satele Shan server.

Is anyone else having this problem?

Yep. Every planet.

Yes it does that. Not a problem for his dying since he may be afraid now of our characters but as you said no loot and I have been trying to farm the star fortress right now as I need one of the floor lamps for another stronghold and those don't drop very often.

It has been a couple months since I played through them, but at that time I had this bug happen to me but was able to restart it to get it to finish correctly. Seems like I got decos, but like I said, it has been a few months.

How were you able to restart it? The moment Ephemeris dies, Theron Shan opens the lift and it's over.

How were you able to restart it? The moment Ephemeris dies, Theron Shan opens the lift and it's over.

I will have to replay it to see if I it happens to me again. Like I said, it has been a few months, so it is possible what I experienced was a different bug that was "resolved".