Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Prestart biggest fail is this

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content
Prestart biggest fail is this

Dhag
12.13.2011 , 05:20 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Ashliet View Post
Woah woah woah. You want compensation?
I can't tell if you're serious.
Sadly, I think he is. Growing trend of kids today. Should see what they demand when job hunting, mind would explode.

SuprLikNintendo
12.13.2011 , 05:23 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by AngelusVictor View Post
my point is the EXTRA FREE SUBSCRIPTION DAYS that those who already gained early acces.
Again, stop crying because you didn't pre-order when they die-hards did. They got something in return for being one of the first to hand out their cash.

If you're upset for not being able to play RIGHT THIS SECOND be mad at yourself and nobody else. You had your chance.

/Thread

Hank-inohbi
12.13.2011 , 05:26 PM | #13
So... you're complaining that someone gets more free time than the free time you're gonna get? Isn't there an occupy camp you can go whine with until the 20th?

AngelusVictor
12.13.2011 , 05:31 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Jolan View Post
You aren't owed anything because you registered later than they did. Heck, Bioware/EA doesn't owe you anything at all. You are paying the same as they are for the privilege of playing Bioware's game. You get access from 12/20 - 1/20 like everyone else who pre-ordered. Just because BW/EA are giving pre-orders early access sooner than you doesn't mean anything. Guess you should have ordered and registered on 7/21 like they did.
so baasicly it BW will be saying it is my fault that i didnt heard nor know of SW:TOR yet on 21/7? That theyr advertisement did not reached me yet on that day, there for i have no right yet for an early acces beffor the 7 days are done?
YODA MESSAGE TO THE UNPATIENTS: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b17x1xrju-A
By the time they notice what i say, theyr heads already bleeds from bumping a wall insead of listening to me when i said: watch out for that wall.

SuprLikNintendo
12.13.2011 , 05:34 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by AngelusVictor View Post
so baasicly it BW will be saying it is my fault that i didnt heard nor know of SW:TOR yet on 21/7? That theyr advertisement did not reached me yet on that day, there for i have no right yet for an early acces beffor the 7 days are done?
Yup.

If you aren't nerd enough to follow such a massive project for 4 years you're not nerd enough for early access.

Hank-inohbi
12.13.2011 , 05:35 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by SuprLikNintendo View Post
Yup.

If you aren't nerd enough to follow such a massive project for 4 years you're not nerd enough for early access.
LoL ^^^^ This

Saraphine
12.13.2011 , 05:36 PM | #17
-.- Wow..... All I can say. Something this big for so long nd you missed it..... Must be a wow player....

AngelusVictor
12.13.2011 , 05:37 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by SuprLikNintendo View Post
Yup.

dude so you admit you are NERD enauf to folow anny news thread of every major games in the world?

ok lets test you out, reply withing 3 min how are major FPS games and major FIFA future games going? ...
YODA MESSAGE TO THE UNPATIENTS: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b17x1xrju-A
By the time they notice what i say, theyr heads already bleeds from bumping a wall insead of listening to me when i said: watch out for that wall.

Kaspien
12.13.2011 , 05:38 PM | #19
Go back to WoW and let Garrosh feed on your tears
Jumble Jimbo says YES

JaHawk
12.13.2011 , 05:39 PM | #20
The only down side I feel so far about the pre-release is just a few things. First players who get in first get to grab up names. I would wish we could all be on a level chance to grab atleast one favorite name for our character versus other people. Next for people with jobs, some advanced notice would have been nice to allow for time off to play the game on release. Lastly I havn't even gotten in the game yet, no one in my guild has. Yet it seems our server is already full. I find that a little disappointing and hope it isn't too full, since we can't just up and move the guild to a lower pop server for free.