Complete Expansion Idea.

AOrdo

Hi all, devs and living creatures.

I have already spend a thread discussing few ideas to developp the game. But it was a lot of messages , bumping into each others, not easy to picture. I've done my homework and present to you the expansion ideao as a whole.

I hope you will enjoy reading it , that I haven't made too many mistakes.

If you think that's a good idea please support by a little message and spreading the word out there.

If you have comments , made them interesting or accurate (don't say "I dont like this idea" because it won't help me neither the readers.

Please note that a lot of things that I explained are ALREADY used in the game , including Weapons masterization and 3rd companion. These ideas doesn't revolutionize the game by adding new system (for which the Dev's probably don't have neither time nor money) but adding some rythme to the game. adding big events on a semester basis. New content every year. That's in my humble opinion what the game need.

So let's all get along here.

We return to a conflict between Repu and Empire. Because of the war against Zakel they are weakened and have to rely on alliances with smaller factions that regained their independence during Zakellan rule.

Part 1: Galactic Factions

The player is therefore faced with a double choice by joining a faction. The factions are:

🔸 Hutts Cartel

🔸 Czerka

🔸 Mandalorians

🔹 Republic Army

🔹 Adascorp

🔹 Order of Shasa

🔻 Chiss

🔻 Imperial Army

🔻 Exchange

🔸 neutral factions

🔹 factions linked to the Republic

🔻 factions related to the Empire

The player can join any faction, each faction is independent (except for the two factions of the rep and imperial armies that allow to change sides).

Each faction has a place as headquarters. (Admiral Ship, Palace of Crimes, Headquarters etc).

- Joining the faction leaves you bound to the original faction in the game mechanics.

- a reputation and a seller related to her by faction.

- Faction HQ functions like the Fleet Repu and Empire. Without the sellers just the mission computers, chests, GM etc.

Part 2: Diplomatic War

We are then confronted once a year with an extension.

- new planet.

- 2 groups in conflict on.

- we help one (mission to be made as imperial / repu or as a member of your faction)

- choice of the group to help in an intro mission.

- Yavin IV style quest series (repeatable after)

- 1 Flashpoint for each group. (so 2 Flashpoint)

- 1 Operation to close the scenario.

Part 2b: Local Conflict

In the same spirit. On old planets open new areas (accessible only to players who have completed the "join a faction" mission). The factions that can be joined compete directly (Hutt vs. Mandalorians for example).

Part 3: Situation Blocked

2 weeks vent.

- A faction (joinable one) set up a blockade.

- player must choose (with his faction) whether he helps or fights the blockade

- Republic or Empire comes to oppose the blockade (each time according to the alignment of the faction)

- kuat style missions in 2 modes

History Mode:

1-2 players. Must attack a blockade cruiser and destroy 2 of the cruiser's 4 vital zones.

(Shield Generator / Arming Systems / Engines / Communication) The choice is random (as for Kuat). We end with a 3rd zone which is the bridge where the ship's commander is (boss)

Veteran fashion:

4 players, same principle but the 4 zones are to destroy + the boss.

Part 3b

The situation is the opposite for those who choose to defend the blockade. They will have to defend the ship by defending the vital areas before joining the ship's captain and defeating the boarding team.

Part 4: Galactic history

Creation of small stories in the form of chapters (in Kotfe kotet mode) at the discretion of the writers. Allowing the Story mode to developp , however could be done on annual expansions (Diplomatic War)

Part 5: Weapon Master

Joining his new faction leads to a quest to handle a weapon different from that of the original class.

-> Jedi / sith: all types of weapons to the cac (double sabers etc)

other classes: blaster <-> rifle <-> cannon.

(Blaster <-> impossible)

This adds a line of weapon skills with related experience, which, by going up, allows you to control new ability (related to the weapon) and reaching the Max level to unlock the weapon on the legacy page per player (like HK)

Part 6: Galactic leader

In the same order joining a faction you are assigned a quest (obligatory) allowing you to recruit a 2nd active companion (and evolve to 3 solo as in Kotor1 & 2).

This partner will be different because representing a typical soldier of your faction, with his own experience he can receive skins completely changing his appearance (and his weapon) to be in line with your desires (skins to unlock with a seller with a required leader level + faction reputation)

You will be able to choose his role as for your basic companion.

Its presence is essential in view of the number of enemies of content related to the extension "galactic diplomacy" at the same time a group of 3 is more complicated to manage.

- this partner will not be available in the old areas (only one partner bubble available)

Part 7: Dev's Science ^^

We know with the Force alignement event that the Dev's know how to compute the data of who choose what. And with ranked PVP that they know how to compute scores.

The idea is to make the results known at the end of events. (even for the annual Expansion) , one camp or the other victories defining if the Event is won by one party or the other. So WE as players wrote the Story of the Game.

The Dev's still can developp their own story but the ultimate galactic balance will be forged by the players.

For those who ask what happen if Empire won everything during two year , will the won the War ? Well since the dev's will choose who attack and who defend, plus the number of factions. A clear victor won't be designed by this system, only a tendency.

Well , I'm defending the ability for single player to do flasphoints. A story mod. And not having to deal with the CSI droid is a better way (more challenge)to do it. For older Flasphoint it's previous content so the 2nd companion won't be available.

Again nothing new to the dev's ;) they already have all that kind of stuff in place.

While discuting with a friend of mine we thought about a possibility that this expansion will in fact be kind of a SWTOR2.

So , why not adding a new start at level 50 or 60.

Character at this level are starting directly after the Nathema events and develop for the first months after.

Starting already at level 50/60 the character won't be able to do any of the previous content.

He will be ask to choose a faction (cf Galactic Faction) as either an emissary or an transfer (the same way as your level 70 character in fact)

So as far as this SWTOR2 thing is concerned, there won't be much class story like from level 1-50 so adding a new class could be a true possibility.

I present to you : The "Faction required" Officer (Empire / Republic)

Is a special class , exactly identical for both main sides.

Wearing a Blaster and a vibrosword the class is more of a Support option.

Like the Captain on Lotro (for those who know) he will be able (depending of his choice) to be a Healer , a DPS or a tank while buffing in the three situations.

Depending of your choice he will be fighting mid distance or close distance. A mix of sword attacks and blaster shots.

As a Healer he will mainly use his blaster and will boost team moral and heal them on time.

As a dps he will be able to boost friends attacks , reducing ennemy defense and all. While dealing himself a mix of shots and slash.

As a tank he will be mainly fighting with his vibrosword while adding defence to the team and buffing them to be more resilient.

He will wear an Heavy armour.

This class would add a cool new style of fighter to the game and fit the new expansion perfectly.

Edited by AOrdo

I figured that the Original game (the story going into Ilum) is Swtor 1 , that KoTFE et KotET are SWTOR 2 so it would be logical to called that expansion SWTOR 3.

We already stated that to add a new class it should be at level 50 already and not be able to do previous stories. While in fact it could be well possible to start with main classes at level 50 also , doing the same intro as the Officer.

Our character start with a different background than the class starting at level 1.

For jedi & Sith it will be the same but they won't be the "Hero of Tython".

Agent => Imperial Trooper

Bounty Hunter => Scouts

Soldier => Will be a regular Republic Trooper

Smuggler => Scout.

All of the being sent to a starting planet. Let's say Onderon. Where both Republic and Empire have meet in battle , both in space and on the surface.

You'll have to do a Planet story quest and many quest (the same way as when you start level 60 on Marr's ship) about as big as the Level 1 starting planet. Both Republic and Empire will fight trough this series of quest then will have to retreat due to a lack of strength. Considering they can't wage war like old times for now they'll look to new allies (and be back with the expansion of itself).

You'll play the same way as the expansion , being backed up with 2 companions , one of them dying (which one dies depend on you) will make a reason for you to leave your faction for real (as explained in the main expansion post).

So you'll have to deal with only one companion at the start then expand to a lot with the diplomatic war (about one companion unlockable each time you help a side on new planets.)

• 2 weeks later...

(Back from vacations :) )

I've the idea to add, the possibility of purchasing Ships.

Everybody after this 1 year break, would be without ship. Former player and new ones.

The Players from KotFE and KotET would have lost their former ship during the Odessen battle (vs Vaylin) and since we only see our character flying a Zakuul ship...

New players (created level 60 and entering the story after Zakuul) simply doesn't have one.

So there could be a vendor , that could allow you to purchase ships. They would work as a Flagship (no Conquest abilities for obvious reasons) and have the same system as a Fortress , you'll have to unlock new quarters onboard and decorate as you like. Differents size of ships could be on sale. All smaller than the one on the Rishi Fortress. (Smaller room, no PVP arena etc).

I think that many of us would like to have their very personal ship and decorate it at will.

Galactic officer counterpart.

I have presented to you the Galactic Officer. Now his counterpart for force user.

The Force fighter (jedi / sith depending your side).

Works like the Galactic Officer, will have the ability to Heal , DPS or Tank depending on you choice.

You'll have the ability to switch lightsaber style. (One handed , two Lightsaber or 2 handed)

The common attacks will be a mix of saber attacks and force powers.

As a jedi on the field the character will have an impact on either allies or ennemies (much like the Officer).

He will be able to tank as a guardian if he choose to. Being a mix of sentinel and guardian (still have the force powers).

As a DPS he will be a very good mix of Force Powers and saber attacks.

As a Heal he will be able to heal from close distance or long distance and able to choose of either he will Heal and fight or just Heal.

This class is trying to be an "all -around" jedi. More versatile. Boosting regular troopers and all.

Storywise we have already explain that the Officer will be enlisted in the republic/Empire army and be on Onderon for the War (New common Starting Planet for character starting level 60). This class will have the same story , as a Jedi/sith fighter you'll help your side during the War on Onderon. I'll explain the War on Onderon story on another post.

For today I wanted to developp the "War on Onderon" , the intro for the new expansion.

I'm facing a small problem which is , what kind of business model will we add to this ?

We can't have free access to these level 60 players fro free obviously but in the same time the goal is to catch more players and attracts new ones.

There's the possibility , stay focus that studio needs money and I'm trying to establish a good system here.

1) Swtor stay a FTP based MMORPG, but will now add expansion that need to be bought. To make this works we will create a stroryline (the red wire) which will brought our character across new planets , factions etc. If each planet is to be bought by players what does the Suscribers gets ?

--> Unrestricted access to the game no needs to buy Quest packs (Will explain that later).

Basically the system would be:

Main plot -> FTP + Subs (everybody can do the story)

Repeatables (Heroics and all) -> Subs (unlimited) + FTP (First serie)

Reputation -> Subs (unlilmited) + FTP (Limited to the first two level of reputation)

(There won't be other restrictions but in a way limiting Reputation will limits access to the vendor items.)

Money :

Since the expansion story would be for everyone we can't really stop people to go to the planet. However there's the one of my headscratcher : We need to pay for expansion (the First would cost more because of everything it introduce), but we have to stay comitted to allowing everybody to visit the planet.

How do we do that ^^ ?

One theory is to forget the subs , I mean don't consider their existence in the process and lets just works on who pays and who don't. Or maybe only subscribers can access the storyline quests ? As well as guys who have bought the expansion ? :D maybe it's a start. I'm just litteraly writing my ideas as they come at this point ^^.

So ordering the expansion will make you access to the Story Quest , and quest packs + goodies in game (speeders , set of armors etc etc)

""""""""" Ideas"""""""""""

Why these goodies can't include disguises ? Like when you change companion appearance we could change our appearance to be well like a Race we can't play in the game like wookies , etc ? Hm ?

"""""""""End of the ideas""""""""

Quest Packs :

The idea here is to make the most out of each planets and extend their use during the whole year of expansion (One planet per year mean you have a full year to discover the new planet) , Adding one (or more) quest pack , a side story if you want , could be an awesome way to add content, makes for everyone fantasy and all. I can be related to the main plot or be completely non-related.

Including that kind of mini extension to the big expansion makes more money for the studios and more content.

For all those coming at me with forks and pikes let's remind that Sector X already exist it's not something out my hat.

So ,

Expansion : 1 Main Story quest + Side quest + Quest Pack + Reputation.

Pre-ordering the expansion trough 3 form :

1) Basic pack (Story Quest + Side quest + reputation + One set of Planet related armor exclusive to pre-order)

2) Veteran Pack (Basic Pack + another set of armor + a vehicule)

3) Master pack (Veteran Pack + New class unlocked + Another vehicules + a special companion + something ^^ )

Quest pack coming one month after.

New Class (Galactic Officer / Force Adept) unlockable trough CM on release day (and after of course).

So this solved we get back to my problem.

Starting the game level 60 with a new script for everybody ? Free ? CC ?

I think that we could really play the expansion intro "War on Onderon" at level 1-20 , you discover your powers and all. But after that there's still 50 level to get before being able to get access to level 70.

Or you play at level 60 the intro much like The Hunt chapter of KotFE, but way longer. you have 10 level to make during the intro and easily so you get to level 70.

Or you just create new class names...I mean refunding the old class into new ones whitout any system changes only your story will be different.

I mean it's basically SWTOR 3 we talking (or I'm talking since nearly nobody post in my thread haha) so having a new system could be good.

Work like this : War on Onderon is the first step to the new expansion , the funding event. Everybody will be called on duty , either as the former commander of the Alliance, or as a regular guy.

As for Zakuul veterans => You'll just have a Planet-like story to do, bring you the news of the expansion etc.

As for beginners => You'll go trough the same quest but it'll be a first for you as you discover the game itself.

Character created level 60 won't have access to all previous content such as Ilum , Makeb , Shadow of Revan etc...

(It's a bit harsh I know but it's a way to prevent these newly created character to access rest of the game while allowing new player into the game. If you have a better idea let me know.

That's all Folks ^^ , "War on Onderon" for another time.

I'm wondering if Im' clear with all the money things I've said.

Anyway , let's talk about the "War on Onderon"

I was thinking that the quest volume , and the size of the map could be on a Coruscant level (with some less area).

Between the city of Iziz , held by the republic , and the rebels camp held by the Empire (where also the anti-monarchy-Vaklu-like-opposition is).

The City is under siege and all the exterior defenses are a wild no man's land with trenches and mines etc. Visually it's chaos , Empire from one side shooting at Republican soldier from the other side. (Something very oddly we haven't seen so much in the game ^^)

Our player wether being a veteran from Zakuul events or a new one is gathered at the command center of his faction and get his orders.

I'm figuring out that new players can have a mini intro where they try to land on the planet get shot and you and 2 of your guy (your 2 companions) will have to rally the command center accross the jungle (for Imperials) and crash in the disputed area of Iziz (for Republic). Thus adding a walktrough start for new characters (very similar to what the soldier get but anyway)

Zakuul Veteran (ZV) will land without troubles to the command center (timing right when the new character arrives at the command center).

Possibly both parties crash into the city and have to regroup at their command center from their crash site.

That's the first part of the War on Onderon.

Part Two:

Freshly arrived at your command center that the Ennemy launch a big assault and you've to defend your position.

As for next you've been tasking to participate (new player) lead (as ZV) an assault. Before that a series of quest needs to be done to prepare the ground to charge and break Ennemy lines.

These quest are simultanous allowing neither position to be taken and adding some shades of PVP possibility depending of the player choice.

Since frontal assault seems to be a very bad option, someone suggest infiltrating ennemy lines. Stealing a ships is required. You've to join the space battle in orbit to aboard a ennemy cruiser alongside your faction's marines and steal a shuttle to land behind ennemy lines.

Once it's done you bravely make your way trough a lot of ennemies and upon arriving at the supposed command center of the ennemy you realized that you were tricked , the command center is well aware of your presence and you find yourself trapped.....

It's the same formula for both faction , neither the Republic or the empire proving to be efficient with their tactics. And next part 3 coming sooner.

Part 3 of War on Onderon.

Now a prisoner of war you've to escape by yourself , you're dressed as a prisoner, without weapon and can only use bare hands. Bombs allow you to get out of your cell. You know it's your own side bombing the prison (either they know it's a prison or not is a mystery so far for your character. You'll have to escape and get weapons. Once you leave the buidling it's blown by a air strike. Your companions react according to their script , one being furious that your faction doesn't care for their soldiers. The other being trustful they didn't know and it's a legitimate target anyway (yeah you sure want to kick him in the mouth). Depending of your choice you'll side more with one or the other.

You'll have to make it trough chaos again, a prisoner giving you small quests to access a facility where a walker is waiting for you, once you did the 3 missions (Opening the door after getting codes on a officer / find a energy cell / kill the pilot and his co-pilots) you'll lead a path for the prisoners to follow out of this area.

You get back to your command center and have to deal with your companion reacting to the bombing of the prison. It's the second time and you could really side with one or the other.

Considering you'll have to pick a side (between your companion opinion) you'll have a total of 3 occasion to side. choosing twice the same companion will make it impossible to side with the other.

Part 4 another day.

N.B the command will either say they didn't know (republic) , or it was a legitimate target (Empire) your pro faction companion will side with it and the other won't.

N.B2 : For republic players prisoners have been taken to a jungle camp , and steal a fighter (rail shooter style) for the escape.

I wil lspend time to write about a point that have come in my mind.

It specifically concern the player who did the 2 Zakuul story.

What happen to your companion ?

It's a pretty hard question as many of you wanted to go with staying as a "zakuul man" at the helm of the alliance and thus defending Zakuul. But while this make sens , It doesn't seems logic that all of your companions follow you on this path.

Now there's no more "Big ennemy" and the alliance still doesn't have a Fleet able to compete with either the Empire or the Republic why a bunch of your allies would stay ?

Some only joined you because of their leader inability to fight against Arcann's tyranny. Now would they engage a fight against their former people ? I believe they won't.

Aygo , Jorgan , Rusk , Dorn are all Republic bond and believe that the Republic is the solution , maybe not the perfect one but still their choice.

Pierce , Quinn, Xalek , Drellik are Imperials , and still believe that the Empire is their home.

Hylo Viz , Gault, Nico Okarr , Kaliyo , Oggurob doesn't really feel like working without a true motive , so going back to their business is always in their mind.

Torian, Akaavi are Mandalorians , why would they stay away from the Clans if they are rearming as Khomo implies it.

Skadge is a Black Sun man after all and wouldn't mind going back at it.

Koth , Senya , Arcann are Zakuulians , and willing to defend Zakuul.

There is other that just are not that important and that could perfectly work elsewhere.

That left only Theron and Lana as your true remaining partners. And that's perfectly fine with me. I don't even use all the partners it's just boring to have everybody. (Since playing a Mandalorian I mainly use Torian so)

The solution is simly to put them in the sub-faction they are suposed to be in.

Republic Army => Aygo & co

Imperial Army => Quinn & co

Hutt Cartel => Oggurob

Adascorp => Yuun ?

Mandalorians => Torian Akaavi (Mako ?)

Czerka => Drellik ? (could be)

etc...

Joining either faction will grant you these companions back, or having to face them sometimes. More importantly lore-wise it add some already known faces to each factions. While they are not leading the faction (because some players could have killed some of them sooooo...) but being important as veterans.

Anyway that's a possibility. Also , some companions could later returns as Friend/foe in planets exetensions (bowdaar x Qyzen on Kashyyk anyone ?)

• 2 weeks later...
Not sure this will appeal to a lot of people unless you don't play force users. While they are mention they are mentioned only in passing. Most of the ideas seem to revolve around military types and while that is good not everyone plays a military type and one of the complaints I heard from the last expansion is that it focused too much on force users and left others out. This seems to be doing the same thing at least from my personal opinion. Edited by casirabit

• 5 months later...

Indeed I do agree with you on that it's based on a military oriented conflict.

But since I've reflect a bit on this I figure a solution.

We have established new classes. While joining the conflict on Onderon old classes will be presenting a choice siding with their former allegiance (Republic for a Smuggler) or secede and join the empire...Or desert.... Could be a real possibility your character will just not join the war effort and while still being attached to the Republic would be used as a emissary , smuggler etc.

Which can provide quests based on this.

You've quit , either the jedi order, the army of the republic etc , you still are in touch with it but no implication whatsoever. At each new planet (so galactic conflict) you'll be offered a choice (or many choices) that would move you to a branch of quests.

-You decide to help the military and you join the main quest.

-You decide to help the ennemy (factions etc)

-You decide to support the war effort with a questline proper to your first "quitting" choice.

Meaning if you're a rogue jedi (jedi gray whatever) you will have quest that made you help people, do some diplomacy etc , being a "agent" (smuggler , spy etc) you'll have the opportunity to help the civilians , smuggle food (or keep it and make profit , dark side choice ;) )

For a more logical way of doing it you will be able to join the conflict after the main quest would be avalaible.

If Onderon launch in February , you will choose , if you join the military (main quest) you'll be able to do it immediately , if not you'll have to wait a month.

As far as RP is concerned it seems logical that all the activity outside of military start a bit after , and gameplay speaking it allow you to do the main quest with some of your other character quietly.

You will still have the possiility of switching weapons , joining a medium faction etc. Here we just add the possibility of choosing your way of participating to the Event. (still the Daily missions are the same for all)

What do you think ?

I just copy here what I've wrote by mistake on the old topic.

I will now talk a bit more about the "Galactique Explorer" part.

I mean by that add a bit more of descriptions to some of the planetes I see implemented in the game.

I won't explain the decorations or things like that but how I see the developpement of the Area.

1) Arrival.

In my opinion there's a common way to be launched into action. I think there can be options still.

A) Arrival right in the middle of a conflict between Republic and Empire , much like the Onderon situation in Kotor II, you have a phased mission to help whichever side you've agreed on helping. And then moved to the main base of the faction (either republic or Empire).

B) You fly to the planete and decide the faction to help during a mission (helping a local faction like I've explained for the wookies on kashyyk)

N:B: Once the starting area is done it can't be done again the area won't be reachable (a bit like on Rise of The Hutt)

2) Main camp and mission field.

The whole are would be build very much like on Darvannis (in KotFE) however there would be two camps. Each away and unreachable (like the main camp on Yavin IV), between these two camps a large area (or multiple areas like on Yavin) filled with PNJ and villages etc , (depending on the planetes many things can be done, as such adding some new areas only reachable on a speeder (like an PVP area or a Ragkoul infested camp/town).

With all this not only you'll have a new planet but you also adress every part of the game (PVP / PVE daily / RP / Events / Operations etc). Possibly adding a RP slide is very much a possibility (i believe it works the same as the PVP one already existing ? Would be without the Daily missions , only NPC and environnements)

3) Added areas.

As I've explained on 2) there would be a very easy way to add new area on existing planets (tatooin Alderaan etc) and also do that on the new one.

For what would you ask ? well first I've explained that if the devs want to add a new story (like the Valkorion saga) they shouldn't mix with existing area , and more important not do too much changes on the galaxy (the balance of powers) so adding extra events on specifics area on existing planets could be a hit. It would allow player to go there and totally be free from the former area (Corellia , Belsavis are exemple that they have already done that in the game so it's possible)

4) Quick Travel pass

If you create a new galaxy (by that I mean new worlds, and new areas on already existing ones) you have the task to ease the access to it. Since you create a reputation related to new worlds (Ossus is the last exemple of that) add to the reputation vendor the possibility to transport immediately to your destination (could be ticket usable only once for the first level of reputation , going to a permanent "back to" you can add to your abilities.

As I have said before a lot (if not all of it) already exist in the game. But it could open a door for the devs to add content more often and expand the galaxy while updating old planets in the process.

The game would be funnier for old players and would be challenging to new ones (they also could start early at level 70 and so launch right into the new things).

Tell me what you think of all that ^^

Story Arc.

Since we've established how the game content will be added to the game it mainly refers to existing planets , old planets from Kotor 1&2 and some about the Lore it's time to talk about the "Kotfe Kotet" like scenario.

Since game content would be on a regular basis it can be possible for the devs to work on a story in the way of Kotfe. The question would be how to develop it , since new planets are already a thing , adding just events on a foreign world would be just well "light"...

So I look on the game itself , willing to know how he would do it , and I found a idea.

Pretty simple I took for inspiration the "between-planets-events" during the Class Story on SWTOR 1 (level 1-50) when you have to go to the free spaceport as an Smuggler , some assaulted capital ships on many classes story.

So , since after it's Star Wars , why not adding some Questline , facing an ennemy (threat, terrorists, whatever plot you wish to add), they won't operate on a particular planet (and if they do they would do it on added area like I've explained recently) but most of the time they will just be on ships , space station, maybe other things like asteroids etc. Much like the episodes of Kotfe you will have to do it alone.......

OKay....I know how you feel.....Alone...

So....Since it's a possibility in the game....since more people would love to play chapters with their friend , guildmates , lover or else...Why not, why not adding a Group mod for all this ?

Only probleme would be the choices , so far all characters have been facing faction-related choices, or story-logical choices , but in this scenario , your independant smuggler could join a Jedi of the Republic and ...oh wait this isn't a problem since the mission would be presented as "extra" and because of it you'll all be treated as "emissary" from either the Republic or the Empire (which bring an idea....)

So these mini-story could be over a whole year , new chapter about every two month , adding new things on the game and a more original way for the devs to developp the Lore outside of the Cold War that the "Diplomatic war" (SWTOR3 ^^) would be. These stories could be as alert on your starship and Faction Main Station , you could chose the way you want to play.

Also I didn't remember if I said it but new groupe size would be 3 (6 for large groupe and 9 or 12 for Operations).

I will be back with more ideas or can developp or explain some things I've read already if you want (for the two people reading this thread :p )

For expansion idea for me and I feel they left a ton of it out in the loop would be 2 ideas, something extremely dark and deep into The Rakata. secondly a Very Canon look into the planet Kesel and the Maw. personally I would like to see Kesel and The Maw the most I haven't seen any of the new movies skipped them all and haven't heard or seen many spoilers. However from what I do know of both topics is that both places/races have only been lightly touched on.

What would be cool is that they bring spice into the game as a form of black market trading currency perhaps for a type of game time like, 7 spice gives 7 day game time. 1 spice would be one day game time stackable up to crafting stacks...

just a idea. :)