Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Trying to copy a character to the PTS

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Public Test Server
Trying to copy a character to the PTS

Demeanor
07.10.2018 , 05:03 PM | #1
Every time I tried to copy a charater to the PTS, nothing happens. I've made sure that there are no items in my mailbox and the GTN. I've waited the approximate wait time for the transfer to take place. When I've checked my transfer history, still no new transfer.

Savej
07.10.2018 , 05:47 PM | #2
Same

/tooshort

Seterade
07.10.2018 , 05:49 PM | #3
keep clicking, it works eventually. it happened to my sorc and my op
Quote: Originally Posted by RafaelPeretz View Post
hope they don't wait 2 years to fix it.

StormForceDax
07.10.2018 , 06:28 PM | #4
Having downloaded the test sever in the past I thought I could just transfer a copy of a character and jump straight in. However it seems I have to download the test sever itself again. Well really not going to again as it takes far to long. So guess the test server now comes under the cannot be bothered category for me.

Keta
07.12.2018 , 12:33 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by StormForceDax View Post
Having downloaded the test sever in the past I thought I could just transfer a copy of a character and jump straight in. However it seems I have to download the test sever itself again. Well really not going to again as it takes far to long. So guess the test server now comes under the cannot be bothered category for me.
The PTS has a different set of coding than the live version. While there is an awful lot of duplication, much of it is different and in order for the test to be of what is currently proposed for the patch, they need to ensure everyone is using the same deck. And yeah .. it's a big download.
Yes, another referral link; click it or don't. Free stuff for you, free stuff for me.