Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

7/10 - Warzone Playtest Session

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Public Test Server
7/10 - Warzone Playtest Session
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Sarova
07.10.2018 , 07:27 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by LordTurin View Post
He does say any toon level 10+, so I presume there will be devs in lowbies and midbies too.
Nah, they will all be awesome specced 70s ready to make us pay with mega slaughter on any of us who have ever moaned on the forums Only Eshvara is safe - she never moans
Quinn Treats™ ♥
6.0: more ♥ Quinn ♥ Aric ♥ Theron ♥ Doc ♥ please
My Rishi
Magical Clicky Link

Savej
07.10.2018 , 09:34 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Sarova View Post
Nah, they will all be awesome specced 70s ready to make us pay with mega slaughter on any of us who have ever moaned on the forums Only Eshvara is safe - she never moans
I wouldn't worry about that happening. When swtor started ranked pvp the devs q'd for awhile with a sub-optimal team and no augments and, to my knowledge, didn't win a single match. They take out their frustrations with players in other ways.

Sarova
07.10.2018 , 10:08 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Savej View Post
I wouldn't worry about that happening. When swtor started ranked pvp the devs q'd for awhile with a sub-optimal team and no augments and, to my knowledge, didn't win a single match. They take out their frustrations with players in other ways.
Good to know. Though like many others I'm in Britain/Europe so the time of the gathering excludes us Maybe that's the punishment?
Quinn Treats™ ♥
6.0: more ♥ Quinn ♥ Aric ♥ Theron ♥ Doc ♥ please
My Rishi
Magical Clicky Link

Going
07.10.2018 , 04:47 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Savej View Post
they beat the france team xd
Deceiving Believing - Going - Medsrus

Godlovesugly - Netsrus -Usabuildsufos

Going
07.10.2018 , 05:57 PM | #25
Never ending voidstar going on atm, the match will not start
Deceiving Believing - Going - Medsrus

Godlovesugly - Netsrus -Usabuildsufos

Jerba
07.10.2018 , 08:34 PM | #26
I'd say it was pretty successful, there were a lot of players online and queues were always popping. However, for future playtest sessions, please announce it earlier and do it during more EU-friendly times.

It makes me a little uneasy how broadly you mention the 7/31 release date on that page. On the stream, you said that you are willing to push back the release if needed, and from what I've seen on the PTS, this patch needs a lot of love, more than what can be done on three weeks. I hope those were not just empty words and you do indeed plan to push back the release until all issues are resolved.
Scoundrel healer. Raid leader. Guild officer @ Tulak Hord

TrixxieTriss
07.10.2018 , 10:49 PM | #27
I made a seperate thread for pvp bug reports.

merovejec
07.10.2018 , 11:13 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by Jerba View Post
EU-friendly times.
Yeah, It was 2 am for me and im waking up at 5:30 so..... its 3 pm here when you guys go to work in Austin, so its just about making this session in the morning
Merovejec
7 days of being a sub, try it! Refferal Link
Achievements 5.9.3 67140

TrixxieTriss
07.11.2018 , 02:27 AM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by merovejec View Post
Yeah, It was 2 am for me and im waking up at 5:30 so..... its 3 pm here when you guys go to work in Austin, so its just about making this session in the morning
Why not just start it at 4pm EST. Which is 9pm UK and 6am Australia. Then we all get to play

Banderal
07.11.2018 , 05:14 AM | #30
I think, whenever it's possible to make the change, the new arena should be give a MUCH higher chance of popping (maybe make it exclusive?). I had 5 arenas total last night, but zero of the new one. Yes, I queued regs almost exclusively (just one time ranked, to avoid the bugged voidstar). I still think it should just pop the new one as much as possible.
Ingracious, TheMightyQuinn, Rockin Robin - SS
Slippery When'wet - SF