Carbonite Frozen Companion

Now that we have a camera for a CM companion and a carbonite flair, For us hunters out there, how about a carbonite frozen companion on cartel market/in a pack. It would float around on our adventures, pair it with the carbonite monkey lizard pet, etc. Edited by ThomasStarWars

Now that we have a camera for a CM companion and a carbonite flair, For us hunters out there, how about a carbonite frozen companion on cartel market/in a pack. It would float around on our adventures, pair it with the carbonite monkey lizard pet, etc.

How would it fight? Companions (as opposed to minipets) fight beside us, and a companion that has no movable parts, a frozen consciousness, and so on, would make even less sense than a robotised Wampa.

How would it fight? Companions (as opposed to minipets) fight beside us, and a companion that has no movable parts, a frozen consciousness, and so on, would make even less sense than a robotised Wampa.
I dunno, Carbonited people look pretty heavy. Could do some real damage falling on someone.

Simple, add a little thing that acts as a heal, and ranged damage, and maybe a special move where it leaps to a target with rockets to deal damage. It's no less stupid than a carbonite flair. And actually fun.

Edited by ThomasStarWars

OMG I want these as stronghold decorations and pets that follow you around bounty-style --

Carbonite Frozen Quinn

Carbonite Frozen Arcann

Carbonite Frozen Skadge

Carbonite Frozen [Insert Your Hated Companion Here]

Also...

Carbonite Frozen Baras

Carbonite Frozen Skavak

Carbonite Frozen Jadus

Carbonite Frozen Tarro

Carbonite Frozen Harkun

So... not an active companion, just a model of a companion in carbonite.

Edited by Xina_LA

OMG I want these as stronghold decorations and pets that follow you around bounty-style --

Carbonite Frozen Quinn

Carbonite Frozen Arcann

Carbonite Frozen Skadge

Also...

Carbonite Frozen Baras

Carbonite Frozen Skavak

Carbonite Frozen Jadus

Carbonite Frozen Tarro

Carbonite Frozen Harkun

this is good idea, but i still want my carbonite companion :p

Carbonite Frozen Quinn

Carbonite Frozen Arcann

Carbonite Frozen Skadge

Also...

Carbonite Frozen Baras

Carbonite Frozen Skavak

Carbonite Frozen Jadus

Carbonite Frozen Tarro

Carbonite Frozen Harkun

Carbonite frozen companions would make for excellent furniture. I have long lamented that I cannot put my most hated companions into Bounty Holding Cells, because 3/4ths of the time, they will look like a stupid hologram in a cage.

As bizarre as it would look to see a carbonite companion shooting and taking out enemies in combat I'd still support it.. I'd much prefer if they would give a permanent human size carbonite pet (like the one you receive that is floating around during the bounty hunter event). - https://forafewcreditsmore.files.wordpress.com/2015/04/star-wars-the-old-republic-04-26-2015-16-31-00.jpg

:ph_good_post:

Edited by DarkEcIipse

• 2 weeks later...
Carbonite frozen companions would make for excellent furniture. I have long lamented that I cannot put my most hated companions into Bounty Holding Cells, because 3/4ths of the time, they will look like a stupid hologram in a cage.

I'd definitely want Carbonite NPCs decos over a functional companion so "pets" would do as well but hey if one got me the other I'm all for it it. I also agree with the old complaint of "unavailable" companions being holos in our SHs.