Please Fix Customisations for Quinn, Dorne, and Temple

Lammia

In Iokath Malavai Quinn and Elara Dorne customisations don't work at all.

In Copero, Raina Temple customisation doesn't work for the first cutscene.

Since you fixed Lana Beniko customisation in the initial cutscenes of Nathema, why not fix the others, too? Apparently, it's possible technically.

Please fix the missing/not working customisations.

In Iokath Malavai Quinn and Elara Dorne customisations don't work at all.

In Copero, Raina Temple customisation doesn't work for the first cutscene.

Since you fixed Lana Beniko customisation in the initial cutscenes of Nathema, why not fix the others, too? Apparently, it's possible technically.

Please fix the missing/not working customisations.

I've sent a couple of messages about this so +1 from me. It would be nice if you acknowledged the lack of customisation at the very least.

They really do need to be fixed...it breaks the immersion that the game creates when you've played with characters appearing a certain way the entire time and then they return looking like different people entirely.

They've shown it can be done...they just need to actually do it.

Couldn't care less about Quinn, never customized him. Hate looking at him regardless of how he looks and I've always preferred the original Elara... Temple though. I can not suspend my disbelief enough to believe that her voice matches the default especially after my first experience with the VA was Vanille in FFXIII. That voice will forever be synonymous with Vanille and it's incredibly game breaking for me not to have Raina customized! This MUST be fixed!...guess the other's could too while their at it... but TEMPLE FIRST! :p

I just saw your thread, and wanted to drop in there the link to this one, too.

Yeah, it's quite disappointing. Hopefully if we draw attention to it, and that it's important to us, it's going to get finally fixed. If they could fix 1 companion, they also should the other 3.

Edited by Lammia