Database of all IG letters?

Iheaca

Hello there!

Would someone be able to direct me to a place where I could find all the letters that the player character received in game? I have lost most of mine after having redone the KOTET/KOTFE chapters and they are not coming back. :(

I need some for my fan-fiction writing and I cannot find all of them. There might for example be one from Senya after the death of Vaylin that I would want to read again, and I cannot find it...

Thanks in advance!

There are sadly thing people just aren't interested in.

Like the mini-stories of the crafting missions ... Before the Great Cut, all crew missions for collecting crafting material had in fact mini-story like conflusions. With the Great Cut, they were all removed as well. I really have no idea whether they are still within the game.

For my personal archive, I made screenshots of all letters I got - even from the Bounty Hunt Event - but they are not put into a special archive ... Plus, they are all in German language since I play German-language SWTOR.

Imperial side is missing almost completely, since I don't play that (with few exceptions).

There are sadly thing people just aren't interested in.

Like the mini-stories of the crafting missions ... Before the Great Cut, all crew missions for collecting crafting material had in fact mini-story like conflusions. With the Great Cut, they were all removed as well. I really have no idea whether they are still within the game.

For my personal archive, I made screenshots of all letters I got - even from the Bounty Hunt Event - but they are not put into a special archive ... Plus, they are all in German language since I play German-language SWTOR.

Imperial side is missing almost completely, since I don't play that (with few exceptions).

Oh I wouldn't mind having the letters in german if it is the only way. ;) At least those that come after KOTFE/KOTET as they must be common to all people. I really wasn't expecting that mine would disappear. :( I liked to re-read them regularly.

Edited by Iheaca

Don't have all the letters sadly but heres a list of the comp letters post KOTFE

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=843430

and this gentleman wrote a few fan letters non canon of course

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=849986

And this thread looks to be the list of companion letters you seek.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=280252&page=4

I looked to see if I could find a site with all the mails, but nothing turned up. I do have screenshots of various mails that I felt were particularly relevant to my characters (or simply amusing), including quite a lot from KotFE onwards (and one character isn't very far through and still has some general ones in his inbox), but I'm not sure where I could put them that's public. (I don't suppose the admins of these forums would be too happy about me putting dozens of links to individual images in a post here, if I uploaded them all to a private album.)

Don't have all the letters sadly but heres a list of the comp letters post KOTFE

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=843430

and this gentleman wrote a few fan letters non canon of course

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=849986

And this thread looks to be the list of companion letters you seek.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=280252&page=4

Oh great, a thousand thanks! I've not yet one the one I was looking for initially, but these threads are precious. :-)

I looked to see if I could find a site with all the mails, but nothing turned up. I do have screenshots of various mails that I felt were particularly relevant to my characters (or simply amusing), including quite a lot from KotFE onwards (and one character isn't very far through and still has some general ones in his inbox), but I'm not sure where I could put them that's public. (I don't suppose the admins of these forums would be too happy about me putting dozens of links to individual images in a post here, if I uploaded them all to a private album.)

Perhaps

https://imgur.com/

or

https://www.deviantart.com/

?

And Senya's letter has been found by a little helper... ;)

I’m sending you this because I’m not ready to talk about my daughter’s death in person. Sometimes it’s easier this way. Speaking the words out loud makes it more real. More painful.

I know Vaylin was damaged. I blame Valkorion for that. I blame myself. I know she left you no other option, and I don’t blame you for her death. She had to be stopped. We did the right thing. But she was still my daughter, and it still hurts.

Sometimes, I remember her as a little girl. She was everything to me back then. But I lost her. And no matter how hard I tried, I never got her back. Yet some part of me still hoped for a miracle. Some part of me hoped she would come back to me as the daughter I once knew.

Now that she’s truly gone, I know that will never happen. It’s a terrible thing for a mother to face, but I’ve accepted it. I don’t have any choice. We still have work to do. I promise you I will be ready

Edited by Iheaca

And Senya's letter has been found by a little helper... ;)

I’m sending you this because I’m not ready to talk about my daughter’s death in person. Sometimes it’s easier this way. Speaking the words out loud makes it more real. More painful.

I know Vaylin was damaged. I blame Valkorion for that. I blame myself. I know she left you no other option, and I don’t blame you for her death. She had to be stopped. We did the right thing. But she was still my daughter, and it still hurts.

Sometimes, I remember her as a little girl. She was everything to me back then. But I lost her. And no matter how hard I tried, I never got her back. Yet some part of me still hoped for a miracle. Some part of me hoped she would come back to me as the daughter I once knew.

Now that she’s truly gone, I know that will never happen. It’s a terrible thing for a mother to face, but I’ve accepted it. I don’t have any choice. We still have work to do. I promise you I will be ready

How hard she tried? She did what is best described as **** all for Vaylin.

I've started uploading screenshots of mails to Imgur for you (including Senya's mail, though I see I've been beaten to it XD). I'll add more as I have time to do it. I'm afraid I haven't had time to sort them into any kind of order, but hopefully, if you put your mouse over them, the titles I've given them (I've tried to avoid spoilers in the titles for anyone else who may look) will let you tell quickly which ones are relevant. I hope some of these will be helpful to you.

https://dinowoman.imgur.com/all/

I've started uploading screenshots of mails to Imgur for you (including Senya's mail, though I see I've been beaten to it XD). I'll add more as I have time to do it. I'm afraid I haven't had time to sort them into any kind of order, but hopefully, if you put your mouse over them, the titles I've given them (I've tried to avoid spoilers in the titles for anyone else who may look) will let you tell quickly which ones are relevant. I hope some of these will be helpful to you.

https://dinowoman.imgur.com/all/

Wow, I owe you. Thank you very much! Looking forward to read all of them.

When and what did Senya actually do to save Vaylin?

I recall of three times:

1. The one on the trailer. She tried to get her and her brothers back and they laughed at her, called her weak and turned their back at her.

2. In "A Mother's Hope", between the last fight between Arcann and the Commander and Voss. She tries again somehow.

3. On Asylum, chapter 6.

But Senya could as well be referring to even earlier stages of Vaylin's childhood, when she started developing her rage (see the training scene with the knights). Senya might have put efforts in trying to prevent it. We do not really see it but I think that it is suggested.

It might not be enough (which I personally intend to take into consideration in my own writing) but there might be other moments we do not know of (the character is sadly under-exploited). But yes, not having done enough might be a big burden she will have to bear.

I recall of three times:

1. The one on the trailer. She tried to get her and her brothers back and they laughed at her, called her weak and turned their back at her.

2. In "A Mother's Hope", between the last fight between Arcann and the Commander and Voss. She tries again somehow.

3. On Asylum, chapter 6.

But Senya could as well be referring to even earlier stages of Vaylin's childhood, when she started developing her rage (see the training scene with the knights). Senya might have put efforts in trying to prevent it. We do not really see it but I think that it is suggested.

It might not be enough (which I personally intend to take into consideration in my own writing) but there might be other moments we do not know of (the character is sadly under-exploited). But yes, not having done enough might be a big burden she will have to bear.

Do you think Senya would end her own life for Vaylin? (Senya dies, so Vaylin can live)

Edited by Paulsutherland

Do you think Senya would end her own life for Vaylin? (Senya dies, so Vaylin can live)

Still on your idea of sacrifice? :D

I'll answer seriously even if it might be a trick of yours to make your point and ask for her life.:D

I'd say that any mother would think about it. Senya already took this decision for Arcann on Voss. She might have taken the same for Vaylin in the same kind of circumstances for instance.

But sacrificing herself otherwise than in the heat of the moment when she has a son still alive who might need her? I don't know. I'd say that she would find it a bit selfish. A few years later when (if!) her son has a normal life? Might be considered.

You'll have to wait a little if you want her sacrifice to be done willingly. ;)

PS: You know what? Senya has written a song for Vaylin :o

Edited by Iheaca

Still on your idea of sacrifice? :D

I'll answer seriously even if it might be a trick of yours to make your point and ask for her life.:D

I'd say that any mother would think about it. Senya already took this decision for Arcann on Voss. She might have taken the same for Vaylin in the same kind of circumstances for instance.

But sacrificing herself otherwise than in the heat of the moment when she has a son still alive who might need her? I don't know. I'd say that she would find it a bit selfish. A few years later when (if!) her son has a normal life? Might be considered.

You'll have to wait a little if you want her sacrifice to be done willingly. ;)

PS: You know what? Senya has written a song for Vaylin :o

Lol that was a serious question despite ... you know ... that would be something I would do whether she wanted to or not.

Owww ... would Senya be able to sing that without tearing up?

Lol that was a serious question despite ... you know ... that would be something I would do whether she wanted to or not.

Oh, so Paul can be serious, I'll keep a note on that. ;)

Owww ... would Senya be able to sing that without tearing up?

Nope... :(:( Definitely not.