Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

SWTOR Encyclopedia Online/Electronic/Mobile App Version

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Suggestion Box
SWTOR Encyclopedia Online/Electronic/Mobile App Version

Nick_J_Herrmann
04.22.2018 , 03:15 AM | #1
I'm a veteran player of the game who started playing around the time Rise of the Hutt Cartel was released. For the last few years, I've increasingly adopted a roleplay-centric playstyle. The single greatest resource available to SWTOR RPers is the Star Wars: The Old Republic Encyclopedia. While I do own a copy of this incredible book, I think the RP community and SWTOR gamers in general would be very interested in the publication of a version of the encyclopedia that could be accessed and searched electronically. I'm sure there are a number of ways that could be accomplished; online access, downloadable PDF, mobile app, etc., but I would very much like to see Bioware make this resource available to more players through an electronic medium.

FlameYOL
04.22.2018 , 09:51 AM | #2
I have no idea if they have it selling but I'd love to buy on something like Google Play Books, I know some Star Wars encyclopedias are there.
A man can have anything...If he's willing to sacrifice everything

Xo-Lara
04.22.2018 , 10:05 AM | #3
That would be nice.
If you like my stronghold threads such as this and this, please consider using my referral link. It will reward us both. Or you could post your support for one of my threads.
{Ξ(Θ)!!██████████████████

TheCegorach
04.23.2018 , 01:02 AM | #4
Would love to have such a version!

SteveTheCynic
04.23.2018 , 02:24 AM | #5
Much of the lore in such a book is, of course, condensed into Wookieepedia, and nothing stops you having that open in the browser on your smartphone or tablet as you play.
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.
> @"Biff.5312" said:
> Exercise your whimsy.

FlameYOL
04.23.2018 , 10:29 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by SteveTheCynic View Post
Much of the lore in such a book is, of course, condensed into Wookieepedia, and nothing stops you having that open in the browser on your smartphone or tablet as you play.
Indeed, but there's a charm in the real thing, it's like reading about the book of the Sith on Wokieepedia vs actually reading the book of the Sith yourself.
A man can have anything...If he's willing to sacrifice everything