Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Palace Raid Rancor bugged

Korel
12.28.2011 , 04:18 AM | #1
Apart from being the most horrible an awkard raid start EVER in any kind of online game, beign randomly droped on top of the boss after clickign (and sometimes getting killed by fall dmg) The Rancor yesterday was 100% random aggro it would go and keep attacking people who havent touched him basicly making the tank 100% useless and lackluster.

It isnt hard on normal at all, but its kinda sad that it makes 4 clases of the 16 in game useless in the raid.

CHRISGG
12.28.2011 , 04:27 AM | #2
This is intended, you're meant to kite him.
AKA Faction
50 Sage, Wound in the Force
Check out my YouTube channel, tons of SW:TOR videos!

Korel
12.28.2011 , 04:29 AM | #3
I really DONT think you are supposed to kite him at all, standing sitll and healing worked just fine even for sorcerers tanking it, but it sitll makes any kind of tank USELESSS which is ********

CHRISGG
12.28.2011 , 04:32 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Korel View Post
I really DONT think you are supposed to kite him at all, standing sitll and healing worked just fine even for sorcerers tanking it, but it sitll makes any kind of tank USELESSS which is ********
Not sure what you expect it's a normal mode encounter it's going to be easy. You can kill it with a tank in your group just fine. This isn't the first boss ever that isn't tankable man.
AKA Faction
50 Sage, Wound in the Force
Check out my YouTube channel, tons of SW:TOR videos!