Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Going to fix Conquest anytime soon?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Going to fix Conquest anytime soon?

SithScorp
04.03.2018 , 12:15 PM | #1
Random planets...
Notice anything about this week's selection?
Working as intended?
Really?

Crafting schematics that we paid for on all of our toons...
Going to change that back?
Too many different levels and units of mats for 1 war supply. Ridiculous.

Want to mitigate the point totals, affect the factor of individual to guild totals for the leader board, not the yield goal. That way people can get their rewards but the guilds can compete at different levels.

My friends and I can talk for 5 minutes on discord and figure out a better system than the people that get PAID to do it.

Many thanks. Glad my subscriptions are appreciated.
Embrace the Dark Side and you shall find me there, waiting...

masterceil
04.03.2018 , 12:21 PM | #2
And this really needed yet another thread? Get over yourself
Appreciate the help/snark in the above post? Click here to help me out!
Celestial ArgonautsCelestial Dreadnauts
Star Forged from the Ebon Hawk cacd.enjin.com

ivanhedgehog
04.05.2018 , 12:51 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by masterceil View Post
And this really needed yet another thread? Get over yourself
It gave you the opportunity to show your undying love to the fine folks at bioware. You should be thanking him.

Loadsamonie
04.05.2018 , 12:57 PM | #4
I don't see anything to fix; the new system looks fine to me. The goal was to kill the desire for alt play, and they did it.

TUXs
04.05.2018 , 01:12 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Loadsamonie View Post
I don't see anything to fix; the new system looks fine to me. The goal was to kill the desire for alt play, and they did it.
I was going to write you off as a troll with your reply, but this was actually really funny You almost got me lol.
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force
My referral code: here What you get: here (1 FREE transfer 7-day FREE sub FREE Jumpstart and Preferred Bundles)

Loadsamonie
04.05.2018 , 01:19 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by TUXs View Post
I was going to write you off as a troll with your reply, but this was actually really funny You almost got me lol.
Normally I would just go on trolling, but the sad irony here is that I was actually being serious. It seems like every decision Bioware has made over the last few years has been aimed specifically at alienating their player base and driving this game deeper and deeper into the ground. It's a crazy tin foil theory, but I think they WANT this game to die off so they can focus on Anthem, and they're doing everything they possibly can to expedite the process.

Ibokagain
04.05.2018 , 01:21 PM | #7
You got my vote for POTY!

Quraswren
04.05.2018 , 01:38 PM | #8
Normally I would just go on trolling, but the sad irony here is that I was actually being serious. It seems like every decision Bioware has made over the last few years has been aimed specifically at alienating their player base and driving this game deeper and deeper into the ground. It's a crazy tin foil theory, but I think they WANT this game to die off so they can focus on Anthem, and they're doing everything they possibly can to expedite the process.
Sad part is thats a theory many could easily get behind because that is indeed how it feels bioware is designing things.
Current subscriber: Refer code: http://www.swtor.com/r/t4QfLH
What you get: http://www.swtor.com/info/friends

TUXs
04.05.2018 , 02:00 PM | #9
I wish I could call you crazy, but I can't...there's no way their foot dragging on this can be construed as anything other than intentional. They absolutely hurt alt play, which has been a great thing about this game from day-1...and I'm the last person to defend alts...I hate them...but in this game, I have a small army of toons that I play regularly...well...I did at least.
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force
My referral code: here What you get: here (1 FREE transfer 7-day FREE sub FREE Jumpstart and Preferred Bundles)

Ibokagain
04.05.2018 , 02:07 PM | #10
To much good logic to call you crazy