Jugg Tank health question

TrixxieTriss

I play DPS Juggs. So I’m not as familiar with the tank spec, hence my question.

Is there a buff, passive, utility or even group buff they can receive that can boost their health from about 125000 to 162000?

I ask this because I just played against a Jugg, who I assumed was a tank because everytime we fought, his health didn’t move. So I assumed he was a tank stacking heaps of endurence. I checked his health total and I was shocked to see 162000 health.

When I finally died after he had help killing me, I still had him targeted in the respawn and I watch his total health available drop back to 125000 (aprox). Next encounter his health is back up to 162000 and it doesn’t budge.

I’ve never seen this before and I know it’s not a rage spec ability. So can someone please enlighten me about this because I can’t see anything in the tank tree that gives this health boost to 162000

Is there a buff, passive, utility or even group buff they can receive that can boost their health from about 125000 to 162000?

I ask this because I just played against a Jugg, who I assumed was a tank because everytime we fought, his health didn’t move. So I assumed he was a tank stacking heaps of endurence. I checked his health total and I was shocked to see 162000 health.

When I finally died after he had help killing me, I still had him targeted in the respawn and I watch his total health available drop back to 125000 (aprox). Next encounter his health is back up to 162000 and it doesn’t budge.

I’ve never seen this before and I know it’s not a rage spec ability. So can someone please enlighten me about this because I can’t see anything in the tank tree that gives this health boost to 162000

If it fell off thats just an enure- 125000 *1.3=162500.

If it fell off thats just an enure- 125000 *1.3=162500.

I doubt Triss would mistake this for Endure Pain - especially if the guy is not taking damage in a general sense. I might understand a new player being confused by a tank using Endure Pain + Invincible + Warzone Adrenal all at the same time, but that doesn't seems to be the case here.

I doubt Triss would mistake this for Endure Pain - especially if the guy is not taking damage in a general sense. I might understand a new player being confused by a tank using Endure Pain + Invincible + Warzone Adrenal all at the same time, but that doesn't seems to be the case here.

Well, there's not too many more explanations for that. Pretty sure Trixxie just forgot about that.

Thanks for the replies guys. I originally thought it must have been Endure, even though I did forget that Endure Pain lasts for 20 secs instead of 10 secs :o. But it just didn’t seem right and it’s why I wanted to know if anyone could help.

What was weird about it is each encounter seemed to be longer than 20 secs (hard to tell sometimes with combat log off) and the other players health never moved from 162000. It’s also like he popped it right before I attacked and it sat there till it was over (popping it early like that would be dumb under normal circumstances). Even when I saw it drop off while I was at the respawn, I would have expected a big drop in health straight away. It’s like they didn’t take any damage the whole fight and sat at 162000 till it was over and then returned to normal with no damage. I also know there was no healer on the other team.

So if there is no other explanation, I guess it could have been Endure. I just don’t know, it certainly didn’t look like it. Anyone know if there is a bug with it where you don’t lose the health after it finishes. There have been plenty of weird bugs since 5.8 popped.

Edited by TrixxieTriss

it's called endure pain aka fake health, and most jugs don't know how to use it because they are trash

also sorcs have an OCD called unlimited power that increases endurance

When people comments without reading the thread...

When people comments without reading the thread...

Everyone read the thread, its obvious its endure pain and trix doesn't understand how to recognize it, there's no great mystery there.

Next thread, "some mara resisted all my stuns what kind of hack is that?"

Lol OP, you are the walking definition of mad cuz bad.

Thanks for everyone who was kind enough to help and not be judgy, things weren’t as apparent as some others are making out and did not represent what Endure Pain usually looks like 🙄

I know what Endure Pain looks like, even if I did forget it was 20sec on tanks and not 10secs like dps have. I believe it was some sort of bug with Endure Pain. I don’t know if it had something to do with my lag or something that was generated if x,y,z happens (FYI, I’m not accusing anyone of exploiting). There have been plenty of brand new bugs since 5.6 and they keep multiplying with each patch and most aren’t getting fixed.

I’ve never seen it before or since. It was a one off incident in one match with one person.

For everyone else who had to troll... it’s people like you that stop other people from asking question or to clarify things on this forum... you know where you belong... find a bridge and stay there,