NO to Vaylin as a companion/romance option

evasilievna

Hello,

I hope the developers see this, please don't revive Vaylin, she is dead in EVERYONE's story, let her be dead. The "compassion and healing" angle is at best forced, she deserved nothing, her story says so.

Edited by evasilievna

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello,

I hope the developers see this, please don't revive Vaylin, she is dead in EVERYONE's story, let her be dead. The "compassion and healing" angle is at best forced, she deserved nothing, her story says so.

I want dumbledore the grey as a companion!

As my other reply on the suggestion forums,

it wouldnt hurt to have a vaylin clone discovered on nathema we can tame and have as our companion.

Wouldn't even need a clone.... SW Rebels introduced a place that'll let us "fix" that "she's dead" issue :D

I dig crazy chicks (CM Punk voice) :D

I don't care either way as she doesn't interest me, just like I don't particularly care about Arcann but if people would like her then I don't have a problem in figuring a way for her to come back (but hopefully they can write a good story for that--won't hold my breath) for those that like her.

I can't say I really care if she is an option or not, all I ask is don't make it so that I have to go down that road like with Kaliyo. There's some companions I know from the get go that the answer is no. Let her be on her merry way if she finds a way back but she's not hanging around me. I don't even care if that means Arcann and Senya leave, I just don't feel like dealing with her.

I have no interest in having her back, but I don't have a problem with other people having that if it's something they would enjoy. Why should they miss out just because I don't want it? That being said, I have serious doubts it will ever happen. Even if it does, as long as they make it optional, I really don't care..

I just want the traitor plot to be done, a new and fun expansion to happen, a Copero stronghold (a dream, I know), and for Vector's return to be good enough to make it okay to finally take my main through KotFE/ET and get her caught up on the story.

As long as they don't "Force this on Us". So far she's dead for everybody however......if B.W. has the resources to ...

1 Provide the next Expansion with enough substance to keep everybody occupied and happy

2 Continue with the Reunions that have been due since KotXX ended and *Reinstate them to their Undamaged/Non Diminished state

If B.W. can do those and with enough to spare; go ahead but don't force this on anybody since most are still upset over the main comps and any "Johnny Come Lately's" that receives more attention would drive off even more.

Example: Your last gift was...Damaged and were not fixing it but take this one you didn't want, oh and by the way..."You *Have to take it".

Edited by MikeCobalt

Just make her a companion that can be bought in the Cartel Market or earned like Darth Hexid or Master Ranos. That way those who want her can head canon her into their stories however they want, but those who don't won't have to deal with her or have her in their stories.

In terms of putting her into stories IMHO the very limited dev time and money needs to go to the LIs and companions who are not yet returned. No reason so many love interests should still be missing and they should be first priority.

OMG, now it's switched to Vaylin? What's next? "There is no romance for anyone except the favorite pixel of the OP"?:D

Just make her a companion that can be bought in the Cartel Market or earned like Darth Hexid or Master Ranos. That way those who want her can head canon her into their stories however they want, but those who don't won't have to deal with her or have her in their stories.

Great idea! The Devs really can realize it through СМ or give in reward.

In terms of putting her into stories IMHO the very limited dev time and money needs to go to the LIs and companions who are not yet returned. No reason so many love interests should still be missing and they should be first priority.

+1. That's fair, besides, there are a lot of good ideas about it

#Arcann,Nathema&Vaylin

I don't see a reason why Vaylin couldn't be brought back and possibly healed/redeemed. It just requires some very good writing and lore behind it to execute.

That being said, I fully give my support for people who wish Vaylin to be brought back. It won't affect mine or anyone else's gameplaying experience if someone gets Vaylin.

OMG, now it's switched to Vaylin? What's next? "There is no romance for anyone except the favorite pixel of the OP"?:D

I don't have a favorite romance, as i said many times i haven't played all classes so it would be hypocritical to say " X is my favorite romance" or something like it.

And ok, you hate Theron Shan, he is not fugly neither a mass murderer like your favorite pixel in the game, is that the issue?

Hello,

I'm not sure I could agree more. That whole screwed up family needed to go and stay gone.

Frankly I never liked her character and for me her story is over and done. It would be better for the BW to focus on introducing the new characters to the game and developing further the ones which we still have as companions than on raising her from the dead. She already has gotten plenty of the screen time in my POV in the KOTFE and KOTET. Edited by Lunablade

Hello,

Nice, fat SPOILER there.

I disagree with you, Vaylin is much more worthy of redemption than Arcann.

Edited by Galahard

The only thing stranger than the people who think Vaylin was a good character that needs more screentime, is the OP who spammed three identical threads on this subject, thus guaranteeing that this strange little niche interest receives far more attention from players and BW than the original thread on the subject. Good job OP, I'm sure the folks in the Vaylin Appreciation Thread appreciate all the advertising.