Please don't ressurect Vaylin

evasilievna

Hello,

Please don't force Vaylin ressurection, not all of us want, like or agree to forgive her. I know she's popular, but there must be other dark side options, more decent ones, am i right? Or if is mandatory to re-introduce her, can it be done after returning all missing companions? Don't get me wrong, it is not about me, i've only played BH and half of SI story, don't know more than 70% of companions, i just don't want my guild to quit , they talk and talk and talk about leaving, this is not ok, please don't make people leave? Thank you.

"Fear not, this is but another test by the goddess Esne, to test our devotion to our fallen Empress! Soon, all who oppose our crusade will meet their fate at the hands of Izax, the Ultimate Devourer!"

Regarding companions, I'd rather they take their time with those who are still to return, and not do another Corso and Risha on us.

"Fear not, this is but another test by the goddess Esne, to test our devotion to our fallen Empress! Soon, all who oppose our crusade will meet their fate at the hands of Izax, the Ultimate Devourer!"

Regarding companions, I'd rather they take their time with those who are still to return, and not do another Corso and Risha on us.

Fear not, the Outlander will crush your pathetic gods Esne and Izax and other buckets of bolts and turn them into fuselage parts for Mandalorian ships. How about that, my dear friends?

Hello,

Please don't force Vaylin ressurection, not all of us want, like or agree to forgive her. I know she's popular, but there must be other dark side options, more decent ones, am i right? Or if is mandatory to re-introduce her, can it be done after returning all missing companions? Don't get me wrong, it is not about me, i've only played BH and half of SI story, don't know more than 70% of companions, i just don't want my guild to quit , they talk and talk and talk about leaving, this is not ok, please don't make people leave? Thank you.

Again, feel free to point out where anyone is trying to force anything on you, forgiveness or otherwise, or where they said that the companions shouldn't get priority. Because no one did, and I would argue with that, too, if so. But, as you like, I don't get the issue, here.

As far as I know, story companions will somehow be brought back to history, over time. I also do not like that this process is considerably too long. About Vaylin-you hate it-it's absolutely your right, no one disputes it, but, you know, the point is (that if you focus on the idea that Paul created, about the return of Vaylin - no one forces you to resurrect her - you just can finally lock her spirit or something like that) that the idea works for those who needed a different outcome than how to make us kill her, you don't like her-you killed her, you have your reasons and point of view, your choice.

You've mentioned that you don't speak for everyone and you know that there are those who would like to return it, and yet you're asking not to return Vaylin - that is, you're trying to decide for others based solely on the fact that you don't like it, while you're not trying to dissuade that Vaylin deserves to die.

You got your revenge (eye for eye), give the opportunity to others to get something different than just killing:rak_03:

#Arcann,Nathema&Vaylin

Again, feel free to point out where anyone is trying to force anything on you, forgiveness or otherwise, or where they said that the companions shouldn't get priority. Because no one did, and I would argue with that, too, if so. But, as you like, I don't get the issue, here.

I started this game as a f2p. Then subscribed. Then noticed the Arcann romance gets priority and other companions are neglected. Argue with that, please! As i said before, it does not benefit me since i have not completed all classes and i have no idea who Keira or Kara is ( for example) .

Now the class companions are going to be pushed back again because some people requested Vaylin to be ressurected and made a romance option. Again, it does not benefit me in any way, just PLEASE ask the ressurection/romance/recruiting mission to be ONLY for whoever requested it?

PLEASE ask the ressurection/romance/recruiting mission to be ONLY for whoever requested it?

Yes, for people, who requested this - no one is forcing you to "recruit" her. For example, in the case of romance for Arcann-this option will be used by those who need it.

#Arcann,Nathema&Vaylin

Fear not, it won't happen because in recent Keith interview he said swtor story will focus on Imp vs Pub so Vaylin probably stay dead for good. Again, we never know what they gonna do LOL "hint" the Arcann romance will hit live soon...What's the dumb idea to put man power, resources and talent for some minnor player base mind set.

Fear not, it won't happen because in recent Keith interview he said swtor story will focus on Imp vs Pub so Vaylin probably stay dead for good. Again, we never know what they gonna do LOL "hint" the Arcann romance will hit live soon...What's the dumb idea to put man power, resources and talent for some minnor player base mind set.

I'm not sure why people can't get out of the red vs blue mentality. We haven't been 'Imp vs Pub' since corellia and Ilum.