Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Some Date Updates!

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

PiiTarr
03.07.2018 , 08:04 PM | #21
Thanks for the heads up!

MishaCantu
03.07.2018 , 08:11 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Quraswren View Post
Well look at that.

bioware managed to turn it into a 3 month road map after all.

Thanks for the giggle.

Beckwith
03.07.2018 , 10:43 PM | #24
Keith,

I just watched a Podcast you did with "Bad Feeling Podcast". In that podcast you say about raids that you would like to be able to release a full raid and release one like you did with the Gods op, releasing one every 2 months or so. You also, say that you will know more about if and how you can do this by fiscal year 2019. Does this mean that you are releasing a new OP this year or in 2019?

https://badfeelingpodcast.com/

25mins in on Episode 190.
http://www.swtor.com/r/RWqMLC
RHG is Recruiting - www.swtorrhg.com
Paboe - Sage Healer, Klue - Guardian Tank, Kariana - Shadow Tank, Kleu - Vanguard Tank, Leuk - Commando Gunnery, Jintoss - Gunslinger Sharpshooter

QuinlanSaathis
03.07.2018 , 10:53 PM | #25
I am just going to come right out and say it....

Screw the OP's!!!
What are you doing with the STORY?

CelynthePhoenix
03.07.2018 , 10:53 PM | #26
Okay but why push back 5.9 because you need one more week for 5.8 though?

May I remind you that both Jedi class had no companion return since before Copero and won't have any with 5.8 meaning that we won't have any new story content to play at all between November and May...

Keith you said you didn't want great lumps of content with long waiting time in between in the future but this is exactly what we're having now for these three flashpoint!

So why? I don't see why an extra week of working on operation content should push back story content we've already been waiting months for...

mastersdr
03.07.2018 , 11:04 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Beckwith View Post
Keith,

I just watched a Podcast you did with "Bad Feeling Podcast". In that podcast you say about raids that you would like to be able to release a full raid and release one like you did with the Gods op, releasing one every 2 months or so. You also, say that you will know more about if and how you can do this by fiscal year 2019. Does this mean that you are releasing a new OP this year or in 2019?

https://badfeelingpodcast.com/

25mins in on Episode 190.
Just to add on. Did you mean you want to do something similar in 2.0 where you released a full raid like SNV and released one boss like TC on makeb? Could you please maybe clarify, Keith?

BlueShiftRecall
03.08.2018 , 01:18 AM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by KeithKanneg View Post
Also, while I have your attention, this means we will also move the release of Game Update 5.9 one additional week, too. We were planning to release 5.9 on April 24th, but the new date will be Tuesday, May 1, 2018.
Shame about 5.9 also being pushed back as it would have been released on a Public Holiday here so I would have had the whole day to play. :P
Quote: Originally Posted by Darkelefantos View Post
BTW, it's really hard not to read your name as Blue****tRecall.
Supporter Of: Purple Twi'leks (Since 2015) and More Miraluka Masks

Rrusalka
03.08.2018 , 01:36 AM | #29
This must be the March subscriber reward. Share the Wait event.

Farferello
03.08.2018 , 02:55 AM | #30
Why must you delay 5.9 just because you're delaying 5.8? I was looking forward to more 'story' and finally getting Felix back and now have to wait even longer.