Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Purchaseing with prepaid

Shastabro
12.13.2011 , 04:48 PM | #1
Hi guys,

I preordered back in September with a prepaid card. As those of you who have also preordered know, you were charged 5.00 for the preorder and 55.00 for the game (assuming you got the regular edition digital or standard)...

My question is: I still have 56.46 on the card which means I was not charged for the actual game (55.00). Is this a problem, or will the funds be withdrawn once I receive my e-mail for early access in the coming days?

Thanks

YurikArkady
12.13.2011 , 04:51 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Shastabro View Post
Hi guys,

I preordered back in September with a prepaid card. As those of you who have also preordered know, you were charged 5.00 for the preorder and 55.00 for the game (assuming you got the regular edition digital or standard)...

My question is: I still have 56.46 on the card which means I was not charged for the actual game (55.00). Is this a problem, or will the funds be withdrawn once I receive my e-mail for early access in the coming days?

Thanks

As per the FAQ, when you order online VIA a credit card you are only charged the $5 and the rest is preauthorized.

The preauthorized payment will drop off at some point and you will pay the full balance when the game is released.
Quote: Originally Posted by Telvannis View Post
Grey viable?

All I know is my gut says maybe.