Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Level the playing field on conquests: end the operation last-boss-lockout daisy chain

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Level the playing field on conquests: end the operation last-boss-lockout daisy chain

xordevoreaux
03.05.2018 , 12:36 PM | #1
Massive guilds get millions of conquest points ahead of everyone else by manipulating the last boss lockout on operations. Level the playing field by removing this ability and make those guilds run conquests the same as the not-huge guilds.
Referral Link: http://www.swtor.com/r/F4XbCd
In English, a leading X on a word is pronounced like a Z. (zorDEVoro).

ivanhedgehog
03.05.2018 , 11:52 PM | #2
an 8 account guild is "huge"? really. or do you think that nerfing ops running will allow your tiny guild to compete with the mega guilds? not a chance.

xordevoreaux
03.06.2018 , 11:02 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by ivanhedgehog View Post
an 8 account guild is "huge"? really. or do you think that nerfing ops running will allow your tiny guild to compete with the mega guilds? not a chance.
You don't know how large my guild is, so making, predicating, or extending any response based on the assumption of the size of my guild invalidates anything you're trying to say.

lightSaberAddiCt
03.06.2018 , 11:27 AM | #4
Instead of coming on forums to QQ about it, there is nothing stopping you from doing the same thing. This is WAI, and not an exploit.
Just Click It for Free Stuff I need the CC
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hj4n32

xordevoreaux
03.06.2018 , 11:36 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by lightSaberAddiCt View Post
Instead of coming on forums to QQ about it, there is nothing stopping you from doing the same thing. This is WAI, and not an exploit.
Tell me with a straight face that the purpose of the last-boss lockout was specifically intended for amassing millions of points during conquest.

That wasn't the purpose. The purpose was to be kind in situations where there was a dropped, disconnected player, or people had to quit for the night because it was getting too late.

Amassing millions of points in conquest using the last-boss lockout is an abuse of a mechanic intended for something else that can be addressed.

curulz
03.06.2018 , 12:14 PM | #6
Don't just stop there, they should also reduce the points from PVP for those that don't PVP, FPs from those that don't PVP and crafting for those that don't craft. Also they should restrict guild size to only match your guild size, so that way nobody has an advantage over you.

RikuvonDrake
03.06.2018 , 12:27 PM | #7
With the upcoming changes to conquest, small guilds like I assume OP is part of will have a better chance to win as there will be low tier planets that are optimal for small guilds while the larger and better-organized conquest guilds can go for the high tier planets. Sure, low tier planets give fewer rewards but let's be fair, they require less effort.

Bloodworthy - Tomb of Freedon Nadd - The Red Eclipse - Darth Malgus

TUXs
03.06.2018 , 02:37 PM | #8
Last boss lockouts are the least of the issues that Conquest has. This is a non issue imo.
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force
My referral code: here What you get: here (1 FREE transfer 7-day FREE sub FREE Jumpstart and Preferred Bundles)

peter_plankskull
03.06.2018 , 05:14 PM | #9
Yes, please, for the love of god, nerf last boss lockout runs and implement points spread from the entire op, along with cxp.

CaptRogue
03.06.2018 , 05:19 PM | #10
No. This is not an issue. lol
Besides with Conquest being revamped good chance something will be changed to either screw you up more with conquest or open a newer BIGGER "advantage" for conquest with larger guilds. Take your pic.

But I for one like it the way it is. Been running them like that for a week or more with a random Imp player who does them for CXP. Not conquest.

(Really though, you're going to whine about one of the easiest ways to get conquest if you have a somewhat decent guild base who knows SM Ops, instead of crafting which requires less & can amass even more points?! lol *smh*)
Interested in 7 FREE days added to your account, plus a FREE Server Transfer & a CM box of unlocks? Follow this LINK!!