Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What is the monolith?

Storm-Cutter
03.06.2018 , 10:05 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by VegasTheLost View Post
It's a plothole.
Maybe in a year or two, Charles Boyd will come rolling in with a truck-load of nonsensical guff and fill it.

There are so many holes in the story since Makeb/Oricon that its a wonder anything stays in.

IDK about anyone else, but when I started my writing career, I was told "Show not tell" - And that still holds true as much now as it ever did.

But yeah, Monolith. Thing on Gravestone and fearsome creature(s) on Ziost. - and droids on Iokath All under utilized IMHO. - Shame that all those brains couldn't come up with a different name for each.

-Storm Cutter.
Like my comment? Refer me and also give a homeless Bantha a new start in life. Just click here.
Cool lightsabre art: ****.**================

AlrikFassbauer
03.08.2018 , 02:02 PM | #12
I believe it's some kind of energy source.

The funny thing is that a few days ago I saw something similar in the game called "Agents Of Mayhem" : A spaceship or something like that fuelled by a giant crystal.

In Expandec Universe - now Legends - there was once a giant crystal on Yavin 4 which contained lots of souls of ... people. I think even Jedi and Sith alike.
Always reminded me of the Thought Bomb.
Complex minds
will create
Complex problems.

BlazeTomahawk
03.08.2018 , 03:23 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Paulsutherland View Post
Maybe the Gravestone ran on what was inside it? some kind of biological component?
Protoculture

Quraswren
03.08.2018 , 03:34 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Paulsutherland View Post
Maybe the Gravestone ran on what was inside it? some kind of biological component?
Maybe it's a monster Inc. reference and it runs off scary whispers you can't really understand.
Current subscriber: Refer code: http://www.swtor.com/r/t4QfLH
What you get: http://www.swtor.com/info/friends

Ardrossan
03.09.2018 , 12:50 AM | #15
When it wasn't explained in KOTET I assumed that it was intended as a red herring to misdirect player expectations.

Admittedly, that's an awfully charitable theory that gives BW a lot more credit than their recent storytelling abilities deserve.
Quote: Originally Posted by kodrac View Post
Best to stay off the forums.

AlrikFassbauer
03.09.2018 , 11:40 AM | #16
Well, a few things are even better in remaining unexplained ... like Tom Bombadil, for example ...

Edit : Uh, my grammar ...
Complex minds
will create
Complex problems.

Morvoldo
03.13.2018 , 01:54 PM | #17
its the same as where does all the tribute goto from the core worlds....we never find that out either.
"lana - a question no one seems to ask"

i guess another side story or mission left out
The Anitcipation of Death is Worse than Death it self

Referral: http://www.swtor.com/r/wbxCgt