Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Keith's 3/4/2018 Interview with the Bad Feeling Podcast

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Keith's 3/4/2018 Interview with the Bad Feeling Podcast

Eshvara
03.05.2018 , 12:41 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthSpuds View Post
So a fan based podcast can get time with Keith, but the OFFICIAL FORUMS can go weeks and weeks and weeks and see nothing of him?

Really Bioware? Do you even understand the basics of customer relations?

You clearly do not.

All The Best
Aren't they influencers? We still get to have new information so it's a win win anyway. Imo.
#Arcannite
||Refer a friend🙋|| The wheel... spins... again.
💫Darth Malgus💫

Milishor
03.05.2018 , 12:51 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by RikuvonDrake View Post
Others
Story in future focused Republic vs Empire
well...****....
♡❤♡Arcann♡❤♡

Nightblazer
03.05.2018 , 01:01 PM | #13
From Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/swtor/comme...anneg/dv6ovp7/

Others
  • Credit Sinks are in the conversation due to inflation
I hope something is done about this right here
“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Get 7 days free game time plus several unlocks by clicking here

xordevoreaux
03.05.2018 , 01:02 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Milishor View Post
well...****....
I agree. Players with no tolerance for anything other than

Spoiler

Until the REST of us are sick of it.
Republic vs. Empire means no fresh variation. Ever. Again.
No matter how much the imp vs. pub funs scream it'll be great content, it'll be the same old story, expressed this way or that, forever. Predictable. Monotonous. There are only so many ways, which we've seen in the companion stories, to roll out imperial versus pub. All we'll get at this point is more of the same. Different names, different minor schemes, but basically just a different way to get through the same story arc.

Nothing truly unique ever again.
Referral Link: http://www.swtor.com/r/F4XbCd
In English, a leading X on a word is pronounced like a Z. (zorDEVoro).

casirabit
03.05.2018 , 01:02 PM | #15
Returning companions- You mean like the last ones that took maybe 5 minutes. It was a horrible way to return those companions.

As far as the Empire vs. Republic, then better be a way for characters that sided with the opposite side to continue to do that since they have decided that everyone has to support Empire vs. Republic no matter what you have done in your story.

While I understand some wanting this not everyone does but then again they don't pay attention to those that like a different option if it doesn't fit with what they want.
A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous. A girl should also always be a lady even when arguing. If you like redheads click my Referral link Referral: http://www.swtor.com/r/VkfKqj

Eshvara
03.05.2018 , 01:08 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by xordevoreaux View Post
I agree. Players with no tolerance for anything other than

Spoiler

Until the REST of us are sick of it.
Republic vs. Empire means no fresh variation. Ever. Again.
No matter how much the imp vs. pub funs scream it'll be great content, it'll be the same old story, expressed this way or that, forever. Predictable. Monotonous. There are only so many ways, which we've seen in the companion stories, to roll out imperial versus pub. All we'll get at this point is more of the same. Different names, different minor schemes, but basically just a different way to get through the same story arc.

Nothing truly unique ever again.
What else do you suggest for variation? Empire Vs Republic at least offers a different side of the story, rather than everyone alliance. I personally don't see how that isn't an improvement.
We got variation with the Alliance and people still complained. It's not going to be more if we go back to the roots, and maybe not less either.
#Arcannite
||Refer a friend🙋|| The wheel... spins... again.
💫Darth Malgus💫

xordevoreaux
03.05.2018 , 01:10 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Eshvara View Post
What else do you suggest for variation? Empire Vs Republic at least offers a different side of the story, rather than everyone alliance. I personally don't see how that isn't an improvement.
We got variation with the Alliance and people still complained. It's not going to be more if we go back to the roots, and maybe not less either.
True stand-alone multiple factions. A Cartel faction, for example, that can swing across the two main factions. It's own alignment, etc. A versus B forever is boring.

Milishor
03.05.2018 , 01:11 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Eshvara View Post
well...variation ? ...screw the rep hypocrites and imp power hungry obsessed ppl ? ...i kinda liked going against them...and hate the fact that i am forced to be part of them..again...
♡❤♡Arcann♡❤♡

xordevoreaux
03.05.2018 , 01:11 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Milishor View Post
well...variation ? ...screw the rep hypocrites and imp power hungry obsessed ppl ? ...i kinda liked going against them...and hate the fact that i am forced to be part of them..again...
Yes, I also hate being stuck being in either in A or B. Give me C, D, and E.

Eloi_BG
03.05.2018 , 01:20 PM | #20
From Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/swtor/comme...anneg/dv6ovp7/

PvE
  • New augments are for Master Mode players & do not affect class balance

Others
  • New Augments will use existing materials, hinted towards materials that costs ”millions”; which could mean the Charged Matter Transubstantiator.
Am I the only one who sees a problem here...
Augments only for MM and does not affect class balance (so doesn't affect PVP), but you need to do ranked PVP to get them...
Nemio the Acceptable Player