Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Share the Love and Subscriber Rewards

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Share the Love and Subscriber Rewards
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

ShepardSpock
03.04.2018 , 10:23 AM | #21
If you were gone for at least 90 days and entered the code, being subbed on February 27 should have gotten the 30 days. If not submit a ticket.

PorsaLindahl
03.04.2018 , 10:59 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by ShepardSpock View Post
If you were gone for at least 90 days and entered the code, being subbed on February 27 should have gotten the 30 days. If not submit a ticket.
This. I don't know why they had to say "90 days or longer" when they could've said "Only those new or returning players that have not subscribed between Nov 15, 2017 and Feb 13, 2018 would qualify for the free 30 days." Guess it's shorter, but they had to know that people won't do the math and they would receive a lot of complaints.

What it boils down to is if you subscribed, at all, between those 2 dates, then you won't get the 30 days. So take that into consideration before contacting CS.

SulkyUya
03.06.2018 , 12:07 PM | #23
i thought i have everything covered when it comes to the free 30 day time because i got the armor and Mount but does using game time cards not count when paying for the game or did i miss something. Played the game ever since it started so just wondering?

jimmorrisson
03.06.2018 , 01:05 PM | #24
I need Force Veteran armor to be unlockable via collections

LordSchmee
03.06.2018 , 01:27 PM | #25
As others've said - I also didn't get the 30 days free sub. I did get the other stuff, though. Subscribed myself, also had people use my code and used someone else's code, so I feel like all my bases were covered.

PorsaLindahl
03.06.2018 , 04:06 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by SulkyUya View Post
i thought i have everything covered when it comes to the free 30 day time because i got the armor and Mount but does using game time cards not count when paying for the game or did i miss something. Played the game ever since it started so just wondering?
Quote: Originally Posted by LordSchmee View Post
As others've said - I also didn't get the 30 days free sub. I did get the other stuff, though. Subscribed myself, also had people use my code and used someone else's code, so I feel like all my bases were covered.

The 30 days free is only for those that DID NOT have an ACTIVE subscription between NOV 15, 2017 AND FEB 13, 2018. If you were subscribed by any form of payment at ANYTIME between those 2 dates, then you DO NOT qualify for the free 30 days.

It's spelled out many times in this thread and others.

Pscyon
03.06.2018 , 04:13 PM | #27
I really like the armour. Would've liked if it was BoL or in collections so I could have a set for companions too, but I'm happy regardless. Thanks Bioware
What you get from a referral link: a box of junk and one single server transfer token.

What the other person gets: 500 cartel coins, 100 more each month you stay subscribed, a speeder bike and a droid vanity pet.

LordSchmee
03.07.2018 , 12:40 AM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by PorsaLindahl View Post
The 30 days free is only for those that DID NOT have an ACTIVE subscription between NOV 15, 2018 AND FEB 13, 2018. If you were subscribed by any form of payment at ANYTIME between those 2 dates, then you DO NOT qualify for the free 30 days.

It's spelled out many times in this thread and others.
Yep, I'm not stupid - wasn't subscribed between Nov 15 2017 (I assume you meant 2017, anyway!) and Feb 13 2018, nor did I intimate that in my post. I subscribed afterward.

KristianBurke
03.07.2018 , 02:05 AM | #29
Just my luck. Had been unsubbed since 2016. Decided to rejoin 2/12/2018... Still got the other rewards, just no game time.

PorsaLindahl
03.07.2018 , 04:09 AM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by LordSchmee View Post
Yep, I'm not stupid - wasn't subscribed between Nov 15 2017 (I assume you meant 2017, anyway!) and Feb 13 2018, nor did I intimate that in my post. I subscribed afterward.
I didn't mean to insinuate that you were stupid. It's just that there have been a lot of posts about not getting the 30 days, and in most cases. that I've seen, it's because they were subscribed at some point during that time frame. And yeah, I meant Nov 2017 (corrected). If you qualified, then you should contact CS for your free 30 days.