Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Share the Love and Subscriber Rewards

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Share the Love and Subscriber Rewards
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Buxaroo
03.02.2018 , 03:03 PM | #11
Well I see the extra days on my account. But I have a question: do we get the 500 Cartel Coins as well? Because that isn't showing in my account.

PorsaLindahl
03.02.2018 , 04:04 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey folks,

Quick update on the share the love promotion and the Feb subscriber rewards.
  • Share the love - If you qualified for the promotion, you should now see the extra 30 days reflected on your account. If you don't see them but you feel you should have them, please contact customer support. I recommend double checking the requirements to ensure you qualified.
  • Subscriber rewards - Normally, we can grant items like this outside of a maintenance without issue. Unfortunately, we ran into an issue with this item grant that is going to require a small patch to address. We are working to schedule this for next Tuesday, March 6th, if possible. I will confirm timing and details tomorrow! Apologies for any inconvenience in the items being delayed.
Thanks everyone.

-eric
Running out of time, unless you're going to be working late today. And unless that confirmation is just for you and not us.

CommanderTerran
03.02.2018 , 08:18 PM | #13
I still haven't gotten my 30 Days, sent a support ticket and email in. No response on either.

InfernalDark
03.03.2018 , 08:37 AM | #15
No gametime for me either, oh well..

Pscyon
03.03.2018 , 09:05 PM | #16
Seems to have been a very embarassing statement to make when it didn't even get stickied.
What you get from a referral link: a box of junk and one single server transfer token.

What the other person gets: 500 cartel coins, 100 more each month you stay subscribed, a speeder bike and a droid vanity pet.

Mandivan
03.03.2018 , 10:13 PM | #17
No game time for me either.

Nightblazer
03.04.2018 , 03:06 AM | #18
When did you resubscribe? From what I read your subscription had to have ended more than 90 days from February 13th and you had to resubscribe on the 13th through the 27th.

For example my subscription ended in October last year as I took a break for a bit but because I resubscribed on 1/31 I didn't get the 30 days.
“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Get 7 days free game time plus several unlocks by clicking here

InfernalDark
03.04.2018 , 07:17 AM | #19
I was gone couple of years so I do meet the req.

CommanderTerran
03.04.2018 , 09:19 AM | #20
I resubbed after a few months, roughly like 11 Days ago. So I did meet the req, but I don't know why I didn't get my Days, that's a shame. Oh well.