Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Open world pvp is pointless useless and does not reward players ...

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Open world pvp is pointless useless and does not reward players ...

afghankushkush's Avatar


afghankushkush
12.28.2011 , 02:36 AM | #1
World pvp does not exist in this game, I play on a server with queues all day and night and I have /played over 6 days, I have seen ONLY opposing faction players.

I am Sith and have only seen 2 rebel players in 6 days of game times that is over 150 hours in-game and have only seen 2 other players in open world pvp.

I also like to explore and reveal the whole planet's maps b4 leaving, even doing this and running into many rebels bases I still have only seen 2 *********** rebels in this game.

Thank you for making and absolutely repeating warzone only pvp game.

If this is NOT addressed within the next couple of weeks or sooner I will not subscribe to this carebear single player game that it is.

CrazyKing_'s Avatar


CrazyKing_
12.28.2011 , 02:43 AM | #2
We care.

OT: Just because this game doesn't have much Open World PVP doesn't make it a single player game. If you used your brain then you would realize that a single player game doesn't let you play with other players.

afghankushkush's Avatar


afghankushkush
12.28.2011 , 02:49 AM | #3
calling it single player is a form of sarcasm, use ur brain

Equilibrio's Avatar


Equilibrio
12.28.2011 , 02:54 AM | #4
OMG people don't lvl as fast as i do? Real life you say? What is that? BioWare make people lvl faster i am alone and bored in end game pvp zones.

malaclyps's Avatar


malaclyps
12.28.2011 , 02:59 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Equilibrio View Post
OMG people don't lvl as fast as i do? Real life you say? What is that? BioWare make people lvl faster i am alone and bored in end game pvp zones.
lol, you're assuming he's at end game...i kind of pictured him wondering around korriban getting all
zoss, of backlash -Imp Inq, Mind Tricks

ShoGal's Avatar


ShoGal
12.28.2011 , 03:07 AM | #6
/signed

Seriously open world pvp in this game is non-existent..I am lvl 50 and even in Illum there is no pvp, only point trading for daily and weekly quest.
With all the mmos out there that have decent pvp in them I dont get how the devs of this game came up with such garbage concepts for their pvp.
As the poster of this thread said...if the pvp is not greatly improved soon i will not keep paying for this much longer.

malaclyps's Avatar


malaclyps
12.28.2011 , 03:22 AM | #7
...<trys to remember any open world pvp i've ever enjoyed>

<fails>

ah well, as long as the raids are fun.
zoss, of backlash -Imp Inq, Mind Tricks

StealthNerf's Avatar


StealthNerf
12.28.2011 , 03:33 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by ShoGal View Post
/signed

Seriously open world pvp in this game is non-existent..I am lvl 50 and even in Illum there is no pvp, only point trading for daily and weekly quest.
With all the mmos out there that have decent pvp in them I dont get how the devs of this game came up with such garbage concepts for their pvp.
As the poster of this thread said...if the pvp is not greatly improved soon i will not keep paying for this much longer.
Most people aren't 50 yet. And most are going to be trying alts after they hit 50 on one rather than jump into pvp. Too early to judge.

Aidank's Avatar


Aidank
12.28.2011 , 03:35 AM | #9
If you're one of the highest levels on your server and there are like 8 people on the planet you're on, running into ANYONE is highly unlikely.


If I go searching for it i don't have a hard time finding wpvp

Zutha's Avatar


Zutha
12.28.2011 , 03:37 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by malaclyps View Post
...<trys to remember any open world pvp i've ever enjoyed>

<fails>

ah well, as long as the raids are fun.
If you're a real man, go play this:

www.mortalonline.com
Quote: Originally Posted by Kyrinic View Post
Wait until there are more 50s. Obviously.

Don't blame Bioware because you are unemployed.