SWTORSHARETHELOVE issue (Code already used)

JohnsonFree

You may be out of luck, but ...

Maybe it'll end out working anyway, since all of the rewards aren't granted till Mar 1 or 2 (at least that's the way it seems to be worded, and I haven't seen anyone say they've seen the 30-days granted yet).

Also, the way the 30-day part is worded, it does appear that you would have had to RAF-link it to someone before you made the account. Did you do so?

Or you can try to plead your case through either in-game customer service ticket, or a customer service phone call. This sounds more like the phone call kind of thing. I'm not optimistic about either one of those, but worth a try if all else fails.

Good luck!

Pretty sure as long as you use the code and are subscribed by Feb 27, 2018* and have not subscribed between Nov 15, 2017 and Feb 13, 2018, then you should get the free 30 days. It will be granted on Mar 1, 2018. Order shouldn't matter. And the RAF isn't necessarily required for it since it plainly states that it can't be combined with any other promotional offers. RAF is a running promotion.

*Expires Feb 27, 2018 @ 12:01AM PST (which translates to 3:01AM EST, 2:01AM CST, 08:01GMT/UTC). Meaning waiting until Feb 27, 2018 is too late (unless you're in a time zone that's ahead of PST, and then that would be cutting it close).

Edited by PorsaLindahl

Hi JohnsonFree,

from a previous issue I had, I think that once you get the code already used message and you actually used the code, you have done it correctly, just not in the right order.

That said, DO contact support, just in case.