Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Winter/Spring 2018 Roadmap Update

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Winter/Spring 2018 Roadmap Update
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

kodrac
02.15.2018 , 11:55 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by KeithKanneg View Post

Companion Return: Mako and Akaavi - Bounty Hunters and Smugglers are reunited with this duo, who’ve been working together during the players’ absence.
Pretty cool!
One FREE character transfer -> CLICKY plus 7 days FREE -> FAQ

Anysao
02.15.2018 , 11:57 AM | #12
Keith, I understand that you probably can't tell us much about IZAX's special rewards just yet, but I do have two questions I hope you can answer:

1: Will this special reward be time-locked? Your post seemed to imply that we would have to defeat IZAX prior to 5.9 to receive this prize. I was thinking something like the Dread Fortress and Dread Palace special titles that were rewarded during their "Nightmare Power" events in 2014.

2: Will this special prize be offered for both Story Mode and Master Mode?
Ooh! In Elder Scrolls Online, I get magic spells and colossal PvP! That sounds cool, but one question, where do I get a lightsaber?
Want to get a lightsaber, too? Click this text for a free trial run of The Old Republic. Returning player? No problem! Join today!

quantez
02.15.2018 , 11:58 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by ThomasStarWars View Post
Glad to see traditional expansions as a plan.
Notice how Keith mentioned 6.0 as Game Update, not xpack. So i dont have high hopes
Is that a hairstyle, or did a womp rat die on your head?

Eldeos
02.15.2018 , 11:59 AM | #14
yeah but where our cross-faction pvp

(as in all maps are cross faction, not just odessan and yavin)
yeah...

Boomdiddy
02.15.2018 , 11:59 AM | #15
New augments already?!
Also no news on return of Kira makes me a sad panda.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Referral link for free stuff. I assure you, it is not a trap. This is what you get for clicking.Furthermore Carthage must be destroyed.

kodrac
02.15.2018 , 12:00 PM | #16
Any more GC/CXP twerks? I mean tweaks...
One FREE character transfer -> CLICKY plus 7 days FREE -> FAQ

TUXs
02.15.2018 , 12:01 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by KeithKanneg View Post
Hey everyone,

Conquest Revamp:
  • We have all enjoyed receiving our rewards each week! Ok, in reality, we’ve had our fair share of issues this past year, but going forward, we want Conquests to be a consistently fun activity for Guilds and individual participants.
  • As a result, we’ve made substantial improvements to the Conquest system including a new interface, new daily objectives, new missions, and more. Most importantly, we have rewritten the backend system to ensure you benefit from your weekly efforts. Look for details in an upcoming blog or forum post.

--- Keith

Keith, this revamp is about a month away - how soon do you think we should be looking for the blog post? I'm very interested in hearing more about this.

Also...Release the content as it's finished...you can't afford to go a year while you save it all up or a "big" release unless you have filler content to feed us during that time, which I don't believe is possible.
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force
My referral code: here What you get: here (1 FREE transfer 7-day FREE sub FREE Jumpstart and Preferred Bundles)

AnonDark
02.15.2018 , 12:02 PM | #18
Do you have any information about pvp Season 9?

ThomasStarWars
02.15.2018 , 12:03 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by quantez View Post
Notice how Keith mentioned 6.0 as Game Update, not xpack. So i dont have high hopes

usually an expansion can be referred to as a game update.

Rheshalea
02.15.2018 , 12:04 PM | #20
Looks like I might resub before the current sub-time even runs out. Ooor I might wait until April and see if the returning subs are getting the 2-minute cutscene treatment as well, in which case my break will be longer...
Good to see there's more content coming, but I'm honestly not thrilled enough to immediately resub.