Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Compassion, Healing or Love for the Broken Dark Princess: Vaylin Appreciation <3

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Compassion, Healing or Love for the Broken Dark Princess: Vaylin Appreciation <3

JakRoanin
02.15.2018 , 09:38 AM | #1
I said I'd do it and I did! This thread is for the people who wanted to save the dark princess, and those people who love her just as she is and want her back!

LunaticFringer
02.15.2018 , 09:52 AM | #2
I do have to admit that for a one story fits all classes angle for the game... they should've delivered every possibility at least. Including a Vaylin redemption possibility.
"The Utinni must flow!" ~JÓlen Storm, The Star Forge!
Refer a Friend Link
The Dream is Playable Jawas and a Twerking Emote!

Paulsutherland
02.15.2018 , 09:56 AM | #3
I'm still salty over the lack of a Vaylin companion ... in fact I'm so salty, I'm probably the origin of the planet Crait from The Last Jedi.

Fear not ... I have a plan ...

Sith Voodoo ... we'll do the Ziost healing trance to Zakuul and dump all the 'life' stuff into Vaylin and then we'll go crush the Republic.

MrJunay
02.15.2018 , 09:56 AM | #4
I also subscribe for her return. I hope that the developers will come up with something and hear the requests of her fans.

kodrac
02.15.2018 , 10:00 AM | #5
She has a better reason for redemption than Arcann IMO but that screeching voice can stay dead and never be heard again.
One FREE character transfer -> CLICKY plus 7 days FREE -> FAQ

Eshvara
02.15.2018 , 10:04 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by kodrac View Post
She has a better reason for redemption than Arcann IMO but that screeching voice can stay dead and never be heard again.
I wasn't a fan of her voice either, though I do think it suits her.
Hairy Co-pilot.
👀

CrutchCricket
02.15.2018 , 10:04 AM | #7
Yes. Also an option to join forces and be the most powerful psychos in teh galaxy.

My inquisitor NEEDS this!
"Baras, you ****! You bought your armor at the Portly Sith Lord's Used Gear Store! Ya cheapskate! I know it because I SOLD IT TO YOU!"

Kurj
02.15.2018 , 10:27 AM | #8
I think she was the most interesting character in the planned Knights trilogy, and I think we lost a lot of interesting story-telling that would have focused around her. A redemption arc is difficult if the player ends up as the Eternal Commander, but if the storyline includes the possibility of walking away from the throne, it's a whole 'nother ballgame, in my opinion. I think it would have been a great option.
Begeren Colony

Elmendra | Ozeranski | Tr'sain | Kurj

gamephil
02.15.2018 , 10:49 AM | #9
What I wanted then: The ability to show her compassion, even if she spat it back in my face and forced me to kill her.

What I want now: Resurrection, some form of redemption, and a traveling companion. Or just the occasional email notification that she's getting the help she needs, but the companion would be better.

JakRoanin
02.15.2018 , 11:11 AM | #10
While I think her ending is really the only way they could have gone, and the one where she would be able to find peace, she like Zhorrid broke my heart completely. She was her father's ultimate victim and she will have my compassion, and affection just for that.