Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

lost companion in chapter 2

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > New Player Help
lost companion in chapter 2

vikteren
02.11.2018 , 11:37 AM | #1
So i did the Taris Class missions for Taris and Hoth and one of my companions failed to materialize did I make a mistake or did the game bug out on me?

PorsaLindahl
02.11.2018 , 12:43 PM | #2
As Johnny Five would say: Need more input.

In other words, you need to be more specific. Which class are you playing? There are 8 different classes, so just saying "Chapter 2" is rather vague.

vikteren
02.11.2018 , 01:06 PM | #3
Inquisitor i am about to finish chapter 2 but dont have the jedi companion.

NSevven
02.11.2018 , 01:26 PM | #4
Are they not available from the Companions window? Default key is "N", or mouse to the interface icons at the top and find the companions one.
Aka DocDAM, aka DocDIM
My Refer a Friend link here (DocDAM). [Rules and Rewards]

PorsaLindahl
02.11.2018 , 03:25 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by vikteren View Post
Inquisitor i am about to finish chapter 2 but dont have the jedi companion.
Chapter 2 of your main story? KotFE? KoTET? And are you referring to Master Ranos or Ashara?

vikteren
02.12.2018 , 12:01 AM | #6
Ashara and no they are not available at all not even in the companion window. chapter 2 main story

PorsaLindahl
02.12.2018 , 04:28 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by vikteren View Post
Ashara and no they are not available at all not even in the companion window. chapter 2 main story
File a bug report. Give them your character's name and tell them that you've completed your class story on Taris but Ashara didn't join you as a companion. It may take them a couple of days to fix it, though.

SteveTheCynic
02.17.2018 , 09:50 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by PorsaLindahl View Post
File a bug report. Give them your character's name and tell them that you've completed your class story on Taris but Ashara didn't join you as a companion. It may take them a couple of days to fix it, though.
Not a bug report. A normal Customer Service ticket.
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.
> @"Biff.5312" said:
> Exercise your whimsy.

omar-cand
02.19.2018 , 08:38 PM | #9
Hmm... Are you sure that you finished the Class story and not the Planet's story? There are some people that have just gone to Taris and finished the planet's story thinking that they will get Ashara that way. You need to wait until you get the Inquisitor's Class story in Taris so that you can get Ashara.
Get a FREE character transfer and 7 FREE days of subscription, plus a bunch of other useful stuff by clicking my referral link:

http://www.swtor.com/r/2244qD

Ashgarth
03.07.2018 , 10:46 PM | #10
Happen something similar to me, i had those mails with gear from companions ( one from ashara) i was still doing my class quests in Alderaan when suddenly, no more purple quests, i went around looking for anything even back to ship to reenter planet from spaceport nothing. loading screen kept saying i was about to convince the jedi to give the relic....searched the entire planet and nothing, went to Taris and i had some class quests.......all up till atacking the republic spaceport then it stopped without any indication where to go next......