Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What to do when ingame customer service fails?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
What to do when ingame customer service fails?

Katatonik
02.09.2018 , 09:38 AM | #1
Im on 4th ticket with the ingame customer service, and they keep refusing me my conquest title and achievement because their "alternative fact" dokument, says the guild who came in 5th won that conquest round.

Now my question is, who do I do when the ingame customer service is a complete fail?

Docthebutcher
02.09.2018 , 10:27 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Katatonik View Post
Im on 4th ticket with the ingame customer service, and they keep refusing me my conquest title and achievement because their "alternative fact" dokument, says the guild who came in 5th won that conquest round.

Now my question is, who do I do when the ingame customer service is a complete fail?
You have to now there are very very few now working on this game dealing with this game.
Many wont admit it but swtor is running on empty with people working on it
This game for years has not been a priority . We barely get noticed.
I have had unanswered tickets for years.
Same issues pop up now and then for over 4 years THEY rarely fix anything the add over it creating more issues.

There is article from a well known writer who's resources are 98% true.. If this person says it well its truth and what was said doesnt leave swtor in a good light
Here is the link though I am sure it will be removed because it sheds some seriuos light on the state of swtor
But again we have less then 10 total working on this game this includes programmers Management
What we get as content most other mmorpgs call a weekly update .
Sad people are so excited to get what they call content...now a days

Most of the resources for swtor have been pulled...proof is the lack of any content in years just piece meals and people get excited for that...shows this game is starving for something besides a boss to a Operation piece meal'd out...
Never been in a mmorpg where a Operation/raid was launched Piece by piece through a years time..
SAD SAD

https://kotaku.com/bioware-doubles-d...nts-1822380989

Monumenta
02.09.2018 , 10:32 AM | #3
you got screenshots?

Xina_LA
02.09.2018 , 10:46 AM | #4
The absolute worst thing about SWTOR is the customer service.

I've spoken to agents who didn't understand enough English to know what I was asking, let alone answer it. Either that, or he was just pretending, asking "So you cannot log in?" repeatedly until I gave up. (The issue had nothing to do with logging in or game access.)

I've had three agents tell me that it was "normal" when my only companion disappeared on a level 30 character who hadn't completed the Class story, supposedly because of KOTFE. Finally, agent #4 escalated the ticket and I got help.

I've lost a Token when I created a toon and a special character popped up in the name due to a bug. I deleted it before doing any crafting or questing, which is supposed to restore the Token. They admitted it should, but said they couldn't help me. I didn't get a CC refund, a new Token, or anything.

I spent over a week waiting for a character to be unlocked after she got stuck in a hallway on Odessen, somehow in an endless loop waiting for a Chapter to start, with the "..." dialog bubble over her head.

...and my stories are far from the worst. TLDR: You're probably out of luck.
--=# Decorating addict of Satele Shan server. #=--

Khaleg
02.09.2018 , 10:57 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Katatonik View Post

CS is more often than not unbelievable incompetent and ignorant, being unable to read precisely just adds to it. For sure the worst CS I've ever witnessed with ANY company, not limited to the gaming industry.
I'd suggest to write an email or forum message to Eric Musco, the community manager. He is able to help very often.
Nal'augh, guild master "The Conqueror Fleet" - Tulak Hord
Do you want 7 free days of subscription and other freebies? Click here!

Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/doubleudude

xordevoreaux
02.09.2018 , 11:04 AM | #6
I've never had a problem with any resolution from customer service. They've always been polite and responsive, and even apologized when they didn't get to my ticket within a few days. Can't complain.
Referral Link: http://www.swtor.com/r/F4XbCd
In English, a leading X on a word is pronounced like a Z. (zorDEVoro).

Katatonik
02.09.2018 , 12:57 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Monumenta View Post
you got screenshots?
Yea got screenshot, and even when I travel to the planet, it also says my guild conquered it, which the CS said was just a bug

Quote: Originally Posted by Khaleg View Post
CS is more often than not unbelievable incompetent and ignorant, being unable to read precisely just adds to it. For sure the worst CS I've ever witnessed with ANY company, not limited to the gaming industry.
I'd suggest to write an email or forum message to Eric Musco, the community manager. He is able to help very often.
Ill give him a try, thanks for that tidbit

LordFell
02.09.2018 , 03:53 PM | #8
I remember I had an issue where... honest mistake, but it was MY honest mistake, while playing TERA. It's free to play, and I hadn't given them a penny. Someone said I should try filing a ticket... they fixed my mistake for me, and did it quickly.

...I wish a game I pay for would rise to the same standards as a F2P game that didn't get any of my money.