Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

A few questions

yohansvea
02.08.2018 , 05:31 AM | #1
Hi, I love this game and I just want to ask a few questions about the game:

* Legacy level, whats max legacy level and do I get any benefits from having a high or max legacy level other then some perks requires a certain level?

* Leveling benefits to XP from changing difficulty to veteran or higher?

* I read somewhere on a pvp guide that some companions, if they are at max affection, they give a buff. Is this true in 5.7? Also I read that collecting all datacrons also gives a buff. Still so?

* I recieved a few vehicles and its says if I right click on them I will collect them to my legacy, but as soon as I ”consume” the vehicle I only have it on the one char I cant for my life figure out how to make it legacy wide so other chars can use it?

* Does taunt/less threat abilities work in pvp? I mean the damage reduction part.

Ty in advance

hof_th
02.08.2018 , 06:49 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by yohansvea View Post
* Legacy level, whats max legacy level and do I get any benefits from having a high or max legacy level other then some perks requires a certain level?
Max Legacy Level is 50 and the only thing Legacy Level does is unlock a few Titles and the perks.

Story Content only has various dificulties in KotFE/KotET, I usualy reach 70 long before that so I'm not sure.

* I read somewhere on a pvp guide that some companions, if they are at max affection, they give a buff. Is this true in 5.7? Also I read that collecting all datacrons also gives a buff. Still so?
Bonuses from Companions have changed from max affection to completing their conversations (Source)
Datacrons still grant stat bonuses and you only need to collect them on 1 charater per Server because they are now Legacy wide.

* I recieved a few vehicles and its says if I right click on them I will collect them to my legacy, but as soon as I ”consume” the vehicle I only have it on the one char I cant for my life figure out how to make it legacy wide so other chars can use it?
Right click always consumes a mount. Only Mounts from the Cartel Market can be unlocked for the entire Legacy by first "consuming" it on one Character and then paying a Cartel Coin fee via the Collections Interface (Ctrl+c). Then the Mount can be claimed on all characters in the Legacy via the Collections Interface.

* Does taunt/less threat abilities work in pvp? I mean the damage reduction part.
I don't PVP so I don't know.

PorsaLindahl
02.08.2018 , 06:58 AM | #3
Hi, I love this game and I just want to ask a few questions about the game:

50 is max, and no.
That setting makes no difference in normal game play that I'm aware of. It's mainly for KoTFE/KoTET story missions.

Companions at max influence (formerly affection), have a 25% chance to crit while crafting, and there's a slight increase in their overall combat performance from around level 30-35. (Their influence level affects your presence, as well, which contributes to their effectiveness). Datacrons give passive stat boosts and are legacy wide.

They're unlocked for that specific character in collections. To unlock for your legacy, open your inventory and click the "Collections" button on the bottom. Then click on vehicles. In the drop down box on the top, select "Collected." Find the one you want and click the little icon on the bottom left. It will cost CC to unlock it for all characters.

Ty in advance
I'm not sure about the AoE taunt / detaunt (if dps), but if you use the individual taunt on someone and they attack someone else, their damage is reduced for the 6 second duration of the taunt.

merovejec
02.08.2018 , 07:03 AM | #4
Since @hof_th already provided great answers to your questions I will just answer the last one. Yes, taunt is incredibly useful in PVP as it reduces the damage done.

It works as follows, when you see an enemy attack your ally and you use taunt on that enemy his damage to that ally (or any other ally) is reduced. This makes it very useful to run into a group of enemies and use your AoE taunt which means all the enemies in range will be dealing less damage.

However, this does not include you, so if you taunt an enemy attacking you he still does same damage to you.
Merovejec Merovex Meroveg Merovien Meroven Merovingian
Meroxer Raynarog Ray-narock Raynarock Raynaroc Raynarok
7 days of being a sub, try it! Refferal Link
Achievements before 5.9.2 67040