Heroic Reset Question?

VandalDragon

Hi there,

I'm not exactly new but it's been awhile since I last played. I was going to farm some heroics for cash using my characters, but it seems once you do a daily heroic its locked out for all your other characters too? I might be wrong but it seems I don't have access to all the heroics on certain planets after doing them with one character.

There should be no problem with doing FPs on several characters. If you are encountering difficulties, perhaps it has something to do with needing to do the particular FP within the story arc first?

But, on many occasions, I've done the same FP on the same day on several characters (usually through Group Finder - usually Hammer Station. :) )

Hi there,

I'm not exactly new but it's been awhile since I last played. I was going to farm some heroics for cash using my characters, but it seems once you do a daily heroic its locked out for all your other characters too? I might be wrong but it seems I don't have access to all the heroics on certain planets after doing them with one character.

No heroic should lock you out after doing them on one toon.

Now say you are on a Bounty Hunter & switch to a Sorcerer, you can not do Hutta, which is the Bounty Hunter's planet, on the Sorcerer. Nor can you do Korriban on the Bounty Hunter. But Dromund Kaas & above can be done on all toons that can do that planet level.

Tython - Jedi Knight/Jedi Counselor class

Ord Mantell - Republic Commando/Gunslinger class

Korriban - Sith Warrior/Sith Sorcerer class

Hutta - Bounty Hunter/Imperial Agent class

Make sure the toons you're running on can actually access those planet heroics though. :)