Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

No to Arcann Romance Give us Real Content!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
No to Arcann Romance Give us Real Content!

Manjaca
02.07.2018 , 11:51 AM | #1
Hi, this is my Opinion.

The Most People on my Server and in my Guild and my Friends who are in other Guilds, dont want a Arcann Romance!

Many of them want:

New Operations SM/HM/NIM with cool Decorations/Mounts/Clothes/Achievments to earn
New Flashpoints SM/HM with cool Decorations/Mounts/Clothes/Achievments to earn
New 8vs8 and 4vs4 PVP Maps Ranked and un-Ranked with cool Decorations/Mounts/Clothes/Achievments to earn
New GSF Maps with cool Decorations/Mounts/Clothes/Achievments to earn
They wand the old Companions Back. For Example Jaesa/Khem Val/Kira/Lt. Iresso........ They want this with a cool Story and not 135 seconds Story or Love Story.
They want Chat Bubbles or similar improvement for RP

But all of them want new real explorable Planets with Class Story and with Planet Story with Achievments. And the new Planets Need to be explorable like Tatooine/Alderaan

All them want more Quality of Life Improvments and Bug-Fixing!

And this dear Devs from Bioware and Players is Content for 97% of the Playerbase!

And dont call me a Hater for my Opinion. This is a open Forum and we live in a Democracy It is enough to call other People a Hater for having a other Opinion like in other Threads.

And where was the Content for the APAC Community? NO real Information about no West-Coast Server. There was a APAC Guy who was much active for years on the SWTOR Forum and this Player was very positive adjustet to the Game. His Name i think was "AmericanAussie". Where is this Player? Quit?
First Bioware help this People and then give us a Arcann Romance! But i think it is to late for most of them.

If we have new good Content. Then i wish you the best and biggest Arcann Romance for you Arcann Lovers. But please we Need first Real Content! We Need a Real Expansion with 6.0. We Lost enough Players in 4.0 and 5.0 because of no new Content and bad designd Galactic Command.

I Play all Content in SWTOR SM/HM Raiding SM/HM Flashpoints Casual PVP. I like and love the Story in this game. I come to this game because of KOTOR 1/2. This is my first MMO and in the beginning i was a MMO Noob. But i like the MMO/Group Content. It is sad to see how much Group Content and other Updates other MMOs get.

Please Dont look on my bad english Writing. English is my 3 Language.

CrutchCricket
02.07.2018 , 11:55 AM | #2
Is this a meme?
"Baras, you ****! You bought your armor at the Portly Sith Lord's Used Gear Store! Ya cheapskate! I know it because I SOLD IT TO YOU!"

notanjelika
02.07.2018 , 11:56 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Manjaca View Post
Hi, this is my Opinion.

The Most People on my Server and in my Guild and my Friends who are in other Guilds, dont want a Arcann Romance!

Many of them want:

New Operations SM/HM/NIM with cool Decorations/Mounts/Clothes/Achievments to earn
New Flashpoints SM/HM with cool Decorations/Mounts/Clothes/Achievments to earn
New 8vs8 and 4vs4 PVP Maps Ranked and un-Ranked with cool Decorations/Mounts/Clothes/Achievments to earn
New GSF Maps with cool Decorations/Mounts/Clothes/Achievments to earn
They wand the old Companions Back. For Example Jaesa/Khem Val/Kira/Lt. Iresso........ They want this with a cool Story and not 135 seconds Story or Love Story.
They want Chat Bubbles or similar improvement for RP

But all of them want new real explorable Planets with Class Story and with Planet Story with Achievments. And the new Planets Need to be explorable like Tatooine/Alderaan

All them want more Quality of Life Improvments and Bug-Fixing!

And this dear Devs from Bioware and Players is Content for 97% of the Playerbase!

And dont call me a Hater for my Opinion. This is a open Forum and we live in a Democracy It is enough to call other People a Hater for having a other Opinion like in other Threads.

And where was the Content for the APAC Community? NO real Information about no West-Coast Server. There was a APAC Guy who was much active for years on the SWTOR Forum and this Player was very positive adjustet to the Game. His Name i think was "AmericanAussie". Where is this Player? Quit?
First Bioware help this People and then give us a Arcann Romance! But i think it is to late for most of them.

If we have new good Content. Then i wish you the best and biggest Arcann Romance for you Arcann Lovers. But please we Need first Real Content! We Need a Real Expansion with 6.0. We Lost enough Players in 4.0 and 5.0 because of no new Content and bad designd Galactic Command.

I Play all Content in SWTOR SM/HM Raiding SM/HM Flashpoints Casual PVP. I like and love the Story in this game. I come to this game because of KOTOR 1/2. This is my first MMO and in the beginning i was a MMO Noob. But i like the MMO/Group Content. It is sad to see how much Group Content and other Updates other MMOs get.

Please Dont look on my bad english Writing. English is my 3 Language.
I completely agree with you point of view, thank you for opening this thread.
Please bring back Jaesa Willsaam

Costello
02.07.2018 , 11:56 AM | #4
I agree, give us Content.

Estelindis
02.07.2018 , 11:59 AM | #5
There is already another thread about this... As I said there, it's not very helpful to ask them to scrap content that is probably already written, voice-acting recorded, etc. Just ask for more of the content that you want, without the condition of taking other people's content away from them.
|| My referral link || Trask Ulgo > The Progenitor > Darth Malgus ||
Satisfying returns for class companions!
Especially companions of the long-neglected consular...
~~~Felix Iresso return discussion~~~

Seireeni
02.07.2018 , 12:05 PM | #6
Personally, I want a full expansion happening in the Chiss Ascendancy with Aristocra Saganu as a full romance, and everything in it to be personally written by Timothy Zahn. I think this has about the same chance to happen as class stories continuing -- which is, absolutely no chance at all.

Anyway, it's probably too late to campaign against the Arcann romance, it's a done deal. As Estelindis said, loads of the work has already been done.
There is a face beneath this mask but it's not me.
Darth Malgus - And some alts on Satele Shan and Star Forge - The Firslay Legacy
referral link http://www.swtor.com/r/J24zRp

casirabit
02.07.2018 , 12:08 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Seireeni View Post
Personally, I want a full expansion happening in the Chiss Ascendancy with Aristocra Saganu as a full romance, and everything in it to be personally written by Timothy Zahn. I think this has about the same chance to happen as class stories continuing -- which is, absolutely no chance at all.

Anyway, it's probably too late to campaign against the Arcann romance, it's a done deal. As Estelindis said, loads of the work has already been done.
Agreed.
A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous. A girl should also always be a lady even when arguing. If you like redheads click my Referral link Referral: http://www.swtor.com/r/VkfKqj

Rebamcfan
02.07.2018 , 12:09 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Seireeni View Post

Oh I agree with this: More Chiss please, especially with the gorgeous Aristocra Saganu.
http://www.swtor.com/r/3d6ZQg Many thanks for those who have clicked my Referral link, I've been able to unlock many things. ^_^
"To defeat an enemy you must know them. Not simply their battle tactics, but their history, philosophy, arts." -Grand Admiral Thrawn

MrJunay
02.07.2018 , 12:12 PM | #9
And of course, you do not get all of this because of the Arcann's romance? Maybe because of the fact that the resources of the game and the developers are thrown at the Anthem? Claims for the "Arcann's romance" and the requirement to replace it with a content are simply meaningless.

This content you will not receive. With the Arcann's romance or without. Because there is no finance and no people to create it.
And I think everyone understands this.

notanjelika
02.07.2018 , 12:15 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Estelindis View Post
There is already another thread about this... As I said there, it's not very helpful to ask them to scrap content that is probably already written, voice-acting recorded, etc. Just ask for more of the content that you want, without the condition of taking other people's content away from them.
You will get your beloved Arcann, the other 97% player will get absolutely nothing because there are no money,no time, no "meaningful ways" to do this and that. Then the extremely vocal minority will request a new romance, the developers will approve and the story will repeat itself. Meanwhile whoever wants more real content will just be silenced and attacked. To what end?
Please bring back Jaesa Willsaam