Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Wha Wha WHAAAAT!?!?!

QuiDonJorn
02.06.2018 , 10:12 PM | #1

MadDutchman
02.06.2018 , 10:51 PM | #2
I seem to be one of the few people who can't stand Game of Thrones so I'm not holding my breath.
Demand: Are. We. There. Yet.

Use my referral link for free goodies.

notanjelika
02.07.2018 , 02:23 AM | #3
Oh this is awkward..so what should we expect in the new "movies" ? Some in.cest? Nudity? Pros.ti.tution? Public lashings, torture and the usual GoT nonsense? Heck.. Oh wait, Leia kissed Luke, so no matter what twisted content, it has an "excuse"
Please bring back Jaesa Willsaam

Burana
02.07.2018 , 03:56 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by notanjelika View Post
Oh this is awkward..so what should we expect in the new "movies" ? Some in.cest? Nudity? Pros.ti.tution? Public lashings, torture and the usual GoT nonsense? Heck.. Oh wait, Leia kissed Luke, so no matter what twisted content, it has an "excuse"
Nah, the show directors worked with the source material, so everything you wrote there was already in the books by GRR Martin.

QuiDonJorn
02.07.2018 , 04:07 AM | #5
Well, hold on now,..
The way i initially thought about it was that we'd actually get some decent story character development with some depth.
As well as some great plot with some great action interwoven between.
Wasn't even thinking it would turn into a bunch of GOT type craziness.
Not a GOT fan as I just don't watch TV at all (don't even own one), but I just thought that this arrangement might illicit some well thought out Star Wars story and plot.
I dunno, whatever. Could be cool.

Milishor
02.07.2018 , 05:52 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by QuiDonJorn View Post
this means we getting space dragons ?
wait...

SPACE KHAL DROGO!
♡❤♡Arcann♡❤♡

AlienEyeTX
02.07.2018 , 07:58 AM | #7
I think this is a good thing. It's nice to see that future content is coming from people who know how to tell stories properly. Between these dudes and RJ, we've got some great stuff to look forward to!
You like free stuff, right? Click on this referral link to get yours. I'll get a little something, too. Welcome home. #freethelekku

AlienEyeTX
02.07.2018 , 07:59 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Milishor View Post
this means we getting space dragons ?
wait...

SPACE KHAL DROGO!
How about an army of undead Sith?
You like free stuff, right? Click on this referral link to get yours. I'll get a little something, too. Welcome home. #freethelekku

Eloi_BG
02.07.2018 , 09:07 AM | #9
They are good to adapt books, PLEASE make them work on the old republic!
Nemio the Acceptable Player

gragnongoth
02.07.2018 , 10:06 AM | #10
Should be fine. I know it is en vogue to hate on popular things, but GoT is actually pretty well produced. It has hiccups like every other media, but the show mostly stays true to the source material. The cool fight scenes drew me towards the asoiaf books as a kid and I kept reading them because of the novel method of story telling, plus it turned most common fantasy stereotypes right on their heads. Curious to see what D&D have in store for Star Wars.