Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Has Eric and the team kicked the bucket?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Has Eric and the team kicked the bucket?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

DarthSealth
02.06.2018 , 09:47 PM | #1
I mean they’ve been very quiet recently.
I want some gossip;
Will 6.0 be an actual EXP or not?
Will there be a lvl increase or a gear increase?

The waiting game doesn’t work when we haven’t even got anything to sink our teeth into and to get our hopes up I mean you owe us that atleast after all this time.

Heck I’d rather a KOTFE and KOTET over no content.

Keta
02.06.2018 , 09:50 PM | #2
The next road map is due in roughly a week, give or take a bit. It's contents may answer some of your questions but it likely won't answer anything about the next major (content) patch, 6.0
Yes, another referral link; click it or don't. Free stuff for you, free stuff for me.

Eanelinea
02.07.2018 , 12:19 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Keta View Post
The next road map is due in roughly a week, give or take a bit. It's contents may answer some of your questions but it likely won't answer anything about the next major (content) patch, 6.0
I don't need details, but some info would be nice about 6.0. I don't think I'm the only one who wants to know about 6.0.
Bioware, please remember our companion spouses when doing new expansions. I want scenes, letters, or something from them, saying they're worried!

Click my referral link to get free rewards.

Suzsi
02.07.2018 , 12:26 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Eanelinea View Post
I don't need details, but some info would be nice about 6.0. I don't think I'm the only one who wants to know about 6.0.
They arent really great with communicating ahead, never have been. At this point though it seems more deterimental then helpful.. people might actually stick around if they knew there was something to look forward to.

merovejec
02.07.2018 , 01:28 AM | #5
Eric is well, replied to my email yesterday, they are just working on the roadmap, so just hang tight.
Merovejec Merovex Meroveg Merovien Meroven Merovingian
Meroxer Raynarog Ray-narock Raynarock Raynaroc Raynarok
7 days of being a sub, try it! Refferal Link
Achievements before 5.9.2 67040

kopalame
02.07.2018 , 03:26 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthSealth View Post
Heck I’d rather a KOTFE and KOTET over no content.
Please no, I rather not have another level increase and gear reset with little or no new end-game content.
Paikea @ The Progenitor

Costello
02.07.2018 , 03:47 AM | #7
I get the feeling they have given up at this point. There is the most basic level of communication and if personal E-mail's are responded to then it shows a lack of understanding as rather than communicate with the community and show the players they are still active to all intense and purpose it seems like they have gone missing.

As for the roadmap at this point it must be a 20 page document, should it be due next week and given the previous need to get it signed off if its still being worked on next week seems highly unlikely. Though it will be interesting to see if they will build on the claim from the last roadmap.

Quote:
Over the past few months we have worked to increase communication and transparency.
Cause given they forgot to mention the Winter Roadmap had been cancelled and there has been almost no engagement on the forums, such a claim of transparency may be a little much.

Eshvara
02.07.2018 , 03:50 AM | #8
I'm sure they're still alive and kicking! Hopefully we'll get the roadmap updates soon.i do think the time of Keith and the Devs interacting with us more often is pretty much over. I guess it was a bad experience.
Hairy Co-pilot.
👀

notanjelika
02.07.2018 , 04:05 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Eshvara View Post
i do think the time of Keith and the Devs interacting with us more often is pretty much over. I guess it was a bad experience.
No offense, but look at us: we fight,accuse each other of rudeness, kiss and make up.. just like in kindergarten . If you were a developer, you would have ran from forum as fast as you could too..This forum is a madhouse, one with insufficient orderlies.I'm not a big fan of E.M. or K.K. but honestly i understand why they chose not to communicate with us.

BTW, i owe you an apology for last evening.
Please bring back Jaesa Willsaam

Eshvara
02.07.2018 , 04:07 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by notanjelika View Post
No offense, but look at us: we fight,accuse each other of rudeness, kiss and make up.. just like in kindergarten . If you were a developer, you would have ran from forum as fast as you could too..This forum is a madhouse, one with insufficient orderlies.I'm not a big fan of E.M. or K.K. but honestly i understand why they chose not to communicate with us.

BTW, i owe you an apology for last evening.
No need to apologize, I understand that the things on the forums go the way they do. Your view on Arcann isn't wrong, I just thought the time and place was.

No hard feelings!✌
Hairy Co-pilot.
👀