Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Old Monkey

MrWhiteheat
02.06.2018 , 07:58 AM | #1
Hello I don't know if you if you new monkeys will get this that play swtor but what i have said from the start of the game when I first saw it is coming true. Since I like to be funny at all times. I was the first money in the room. I have seen wave after wave of money come and go. The majority of monkeys that play now have been trained to run past stuff and do the missions has fast as can you can. Passing up a lot of content the old monkeys that started this I told them not to do it but they started it. Now I I'm finding monkeys the do not know there is a mini or side boss in a mission. Some now don't know about some of the side stuff in ops. See the old monkeys already new that stuff was there and didn't want to waist there time doing it like we all did it. I'm to the point of tears all the new monkeys laugh at me call me crazy and I have no idea what I'm doing. They call me garbage they kick me from missions and ops. I'm tired of playing with dumb monkeys and sorry to say there isn't to many old monkeys around anymore or ones that care about this. I hope you see some times you need to listen to the old crazy monkey in the room. LOL I hope you have fun with this one hehehe your crazy Lighting rod of Hate Dareaper now renamed as Falson.

P.S. Please Loot all droids I need the metal for crafting you dumb monkeys.