Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Melee is easier than ranged dps. 3maras+tank=3 shooters+tank? lol

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Melee is easier than ranged dps. 3maras+tank=3 shooters+tank? lol

irratare
02.03.2018 , 09:07 AM | #1
I apologize in advance for the quality of the translation, I use Google translator. I think that in the game there are huge problems with the very concept of combat, the player versus the player.
I often see the following picture - melee dps using huge acceleration roll on the field, as if cutting a group of shooters. In doing so, they constantly have both speed and the ability to jump. And constantly turn out behind the back of the arrow. The melee then goes to the right then to the left through the enemy is not difficult and he does not lose the attack at the same time. The shooter does not have this acceleration, jumps back and knocks on everything, and as soon as the target on the huge acceleration rolls behind him, he immediately loses the attack. The shooter does not have such speed, nor such immunities to control. Yes, the shooter can fly off to 20 meters and can be done so that it will not jump at once, but that these 20 meters for a maras with an acceleration of 150%? Recently, in single ranked battles, I often see combinations - three melee and a tank against three shooters and a tank. Is it even possible to call it a serious game? During the brief battle, I see only one sparkling spot of swords flying around my group. I can not even see who is there and where is because where I need to turn around not to lose the attack I see only seven swords for example, closing any review. I think that there are very serious problems in the organization of pvp shooters and melee. There is no professionalism here. On my assassin of the 70th level, I use force speed and I roll on the arrows to the right and left.
Use my refer link get 7 day free subscription and 1x Quick Travel Pass , 5x Minor XP Boost ,1x Inventory Module so feel free to click on it
http://www.swtor.com/r/4cR6Rp

irratare
02.03.2018 , 09:15 AM | #2
I'm sure that in many cases, melee rush in here without even examining goals. After all, in this sparkling spot and at such a speed you can not see the normal players, there's no time to orient yourself. But it's easier for them - they just need to drive the mouse along the screen to the right to the left, cutting the group, while the shooter slowed by numerous passive skills will go slowly trying to get out, lose attacks and attack with the simplest shots. In many cases, the speed of combat is such and the interference is so great that the players do not see the targets. In these conditions, the melee is easier.
Use my refer link get 7 day free subscription and 1x Quick Travel Pass , 5x Minor XP Boost ,1x Inventory Module so feel free to click on it

irratare
02.03.2018 , 09:25 AM | #3
In general, I do not understand what kind of pleasure shooter constantly run occasionally shooting. Children's game is like that, catch up with me? Well, he won a melee with a wild constant acceleration. Which also blows my whole life 5 blows. Marauder.
I can see that the melee constantly ignores the control, that they do not have a deceleration, or it does not last very long. And while the shooter must compete with them in the running and melee combat?

when I am attacked by a melee, I constantly see only one inscription - ignore. ignore slow, ignore pushing, ignore cc.
Then they take me by the throat. and while I am hanging in the air quickly killed.
but I can fly off 20 meters, right?

giorgo
02.03.2018 , 10:07 AM | #4
I am not sure what your problem is. Do you want people to stand still and not move while you shoot them?

Ranged can move just as well as melee do. The problem is at your end. You are probably a keyboard turner.

Tl;dr madcuzbad .

supertimtaf
02.03.2018 , 10:16 AM | #5
Just a quick message :
Marauders does not equal every melee class

Mara are by far the top tier class of melee dps when it comes to pvp. There isn't any other melee class that can do as well.

I would suggest you to reform your complaint But that's just me ^^
Eliadil - Darkness Assassin Darth Malgus

Feel free to use my referal link if you liked my help ! Free stuff for you and me !

irratare
02.03.2018 , 11:04 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by supertimtaf View Post
Just a quick message :
Marauders does not equal every melee class

Mara are by far the top tier class of melee dps when it comes to pvp. There isn't any other melee class that can do as well.

I would suggest you to reform your complaint But that's just me ^^
That's right, but I'm not just talking about Marauders. More and that all melee can cut the field without caring about whether the target is visible or not, while the shooter loses the attack. And that in general nothing is visible from time to time. And that the shooters are not on equal terms with melee. Because the possibility of a little cure is not proportional to the damage received. I generally find it difficult to reform something because it's not my native language and I sometimes do not understand why the translator writes so strangely. By the way basically they try to play on the hero who is most terrible. And now it's a marauder. I see them very often just like a shooter. Group Finder for some reason is very fond of throwing at ranged melee.

irratare
02.03.2018 , 11:11 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by giorgo View Post
I am not sure what your problem is. Do you want people to stand still and not move while you shoot them?

Ranged can move just as well as melee do. The problem is at your end. You are probably a keyboard turner.

Tl;dr madcuzbad .
do not be hypocritical. The shooters do not have this acceleration, although the operatives are easier, I agree. From melee it is very difficult to escape, and I'm coming to pvp run? I do not have time to shoot normally if I'm running. Especially since melee have jumps too. Ranged are just meat that is chopped. If you are satisfied with everything as a melee, this does not mean that it is correct.

irratare
02.03.2018 , 11:19 AM | #8
And, I remembered, except for the jump and frenzied acceleration there is also teleportation - instantaneous movement to the goal. And this you call the same mobility ?? HA HA HA

Yet. Did you try to slowly move back from the player with acceleration and shoot? It's not very true, is it? A shoot for the back comes out? Any melee simply runs through the ranged without stopping the cutting of meat. And turns on the spot for running around melee leaves? not losing attacks? I'm like a turret, right?

the enemy to the right and сuts, to the left and cuts, and to me means to guess where he will turn. And lose the attack when he slipped behind his back. Mistaken - the corpse. Ranged - for long-range combat, but they have almost no chance in this game to keep the distance. funny flying back does not help.

irratare
02.03.2018 , 11:33 AM | #9
I generally do not understand when a group finder puts four ranged against the 4 melee. Is this a joke? Teach obediently accept fate? 2 minutes of humiliation and free. I never saw the ranged win at the same time.

krosswong
02.03.2018 , 11:59 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by irratare View Post
I can see that the melee constantly ignores the control, that they do not have a deceleration, or it does not last very long.
Sounds like someones firing into full resolve or CC immunity

Yet. Did you try to slowly move back from the player with acceleration and shoot? I
Sounds like a back peddling range to me.

And lose the attack when he slipped behind his back.
Not getting LOS'ed is part of the game.

By the way basically they try to play on the hero who is most terrible.
Looks like they found their guy
The Guildkiller Legacy

Harbinger's #1 pub side trash.