Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Is there a way to see all a list of all companions and how to get them

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > New Player Help
Is there a way to see all a list of all companions and how to get them

Slafer
02.02.2018 , 04:22 AM | #1
I ask this because i found out today that the star fortress quest grants a companion after you get done with it on veteran and that is an option quest really you can find it on Odessa but its not something you will get unless you look around. got me wondering what other companions you can get. what ones can you get from the cartel market? what ones are story decision based SPOILER ALERT AHEAD. i actually didn't know you could keep arcann and senya if you were light side that made me re-role why give up two companions for dark side points.
ROYAL VIP

NSevven
02.02.2018 , 06:35 AM | #2
Do you mean this (Dulfy)?
Aka DocDAM, aka DocDIM
My Refer a Friend link here (DocDAM). [Rules and Rewards]

SteveTheCynic
02.02.2018 , 06:50 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Slafer View Post
I ask this because i found out today that the star fortress quest grants a companion after you get done with it on veteran and that is an option quest really you can find it on Odessa but its not something you will get unless you look around. got me wondering what other companions you can get. what ones can you get from the cartel market? what ones are story decision based SPOILER ALERT AHEAD. i actually didn't know you could keep arcann and senya if you were light side that made me re-role why give up two companions for dark side points.
Once you begin KotFE, there's a big list of companion alerts at the top of your "N" Companions and Contacts panel. (OK, at first there's nothing, then you get the one to find Yuun, then it opens way far up.)

And as for why you'd give up two companions for dark side points, well, consider someone who's playing a very dark character, a cackling maniac Inquisitor or something like that. Such a player, if he wants to preserve the character's evolved personality, will want to claim darks side points wherever they are available, and there are plenty of other companions that you can keep instead. Including all the Cartel Market companions, there are more than 40, and you can't use more than nine at a time (one with you and eight on crew skills).
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
Buda-buda-buda-buda-buda-buda-CHING!
PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW!
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.

Adric_the_Red
02.06.2018 , 09:05 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Slafer View Post
why give up two companions for dark side points.
Why give up 2 companions?

Because if you go all out for recruiting every possible companion, you can get around SIXTY of them, when you add in all the promo and CM ones. So you can easily have far more companions than you could possibly need or make use of.

Since the most you can be using at one time is 9 (8 deployed on Crew Skill missions/crafting, and one accompanying you on your activities), "missing" a couple companions (or a couple dozen) won't really be a problam, from a strictly utilitarian point of view.

OTOH, any alignment points you might "lose" by recruiting those companions won't be hard to make up, either.
"Your deaths are useless if they do not inform". -- The Shroud
My referral link. Click for free stuff.