Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Vector Hyllis: Worst Romance Ever

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Vector Hyllis: Worst Romance Ever

Dolcia
04.10.2012 , 02:31 PM | #521
Quote: Originally Posted by CloudCastle View Post
I recorded a few different versions of the "One People" quest the other night, and I just uploaded my first few videos on You Tube!

Spoiler

There are a LOT of varying conversation paths on this quest! I can't imagine trying to capture them all. I did try to get some of the lesser chosen versions captured though so people can see those.
Hmm, it is interesting to see. I still don't know how I feel about dating a bug, haha, but interesting nonetheless. Thanks for posting it.
Evil is a word used by the ignorant and the weak. The dark side is about survival. It's about unleashing your inner power. It glorifies the strength of the individual.

Crezelle
04.10.2012 , 04:10 PM | #522
Quote: Originally Posted by CloudCastle View Post
I recorded a few different versions of the "One People" quest the other night, and I just uploaded my first few videos on You Tube!

Spoiler

There are a LOT of varying conversation paths on this quest! I can't imagine trying to capture them all. I did try to get some of the lesser chosen versions captured though so people can see those.

awesome sauce!
Crezelle De'Chimera, of the Shadowlands
" Secret Agent Blue Booty, at your service. You Lead the way; I bring the kolto. "

Eutoxis
04.10.2012 , 04:53 PM | #523
Quote: Originally Posted by chuixupu View Post
I always wonder if the male Cathar have barbed genitalia like actual cats do.... <.<
Expect the censorhammer. I got hit with it when I wondered the same thing a while back.

Eutoxis
04.10.2012 , 04:56 PM | #524
Quote: Originally Posted by Kahzard View Post
For those who think Vecrtor betrays you on Alderaan...I just ran through that quest line again.

If you try to reason with you he explains why the hive must take over the house.

"The actions of one is the same as the whole." To the Killicks the actions of the baroness seemed to be the desire of the barron as well. If you continue to try to reason with him Vector explains that the killicks will fight you. You then will get an option to ask Vector "and what about you Vector will you oppose my choice as well." Vector shows his true loyalty to you when he says he would not fight you but with you, his loyalty lies with you and the empire.

After hearing that my agent gave the house to the killicks saying "I just needed to know where your loyalties trully stood."
Of course that important quote, "The actions of one is the same as the whole," condemns Vector for his dishonest betrayal as well, since he and the hivemind string you along while they prepare their sneak attack on House Cortess.

Funny that.

chuixupu
04.10.2012 , 06:07 PM | #525
Quote: Originally Posted by Eutoxis View Post
Expect the censorhammer. I got hit with it when I wondered the same thing a while back.
Oh really....haha.

We'll see...wouldn't be the first time I've been censored here Though I really don't think there's anything about that comment that should be censored, it's nothing you won't see mentioned on Discovery channel.
Wardens of Fate / Alea Iacta Est
The Tarkus Legacy ~ The Harbinger/Jedi Covenant

Sarielle
04.10.2012 , 07:48 PM | #526
To the people taking issue with Alderaan:

Spoiler

Kahzard
04.11.2012 , 02:44 AM | #527
Quote: Originally Posted by Eutoxis View Post
Of course that important quote, "The actions of one is the same as the whole," condemns Vector for his dishonest betrayal as well, since he and the hivemind string you along while they prepare their sneak attack on House Cortess.

Funny that.
how is that condeming Vector at all?

The fact Vector is willing to side with you against his own hive says more...I just don't even understand this comment at all.

Fallerup
04.11.2012 , 02:56 AM | #528
I didn't make a female agent because of the romance options, for that, you make a male one, Ensign temple <3

I made a female character because of the Voice actor. I adore Jo Wyatt's voice (Female Hawke, DA 2).
Gogata, Class: Shieldtech Powertech
Officer Of
The Darkness
Server: The Red Eclipse EU

CutlassJack
04.11.2012 , 09:51 AM | #529
Quote: Originally Posted by Kahzard View Post
The fact Vector is willing to side with you against his own hive says more...I just don't even understand this comment at all.
Me either. Vector doesn't betray you. He betrays his own people for you.

LeeAnnimal
04.11.2012 , 07:07 PM | #530
I love Vector. I use him as my primary companion since I heal and he tears s*** up! I think he is full of whimsical conversation and his voice and his sincerity really draws me in. He is by far my favorite companion character in the game in my opinion and most def the best romance option for a female that I have come across. But, to each their own