Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Vector Hyllis: Worst Romance Ever

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Vector Hyllis: Worst Romance Ever

Ralei
04.09.2012 , 07:05 PM | #511
Quote: Originally Posted by KimbriOnasi View Post
Where do we learn about the unlinking causing strain? I'm thinking that I just didn't take that conversation path at some point with him. Vids?

And its not something I would ask him to do except on very special occasions (like our first time together since he even seemed to want the privacy). Most of the time my agent loves him just as he is.

I'm partial to dark hair and blue eyes myself. That's why I LOVE the mod for Corso where you can give him that appearance. <3

But for Vector, he's lovely the way he is originally. I looked at mods for him, but didn't find any of them better than his natural state.
Vector is the only companion that I didn't change his appearance. He's really quite perfect the way he is and it's a great match for the voice. They didn't put cheesy facial hair or weird tattoos or idiotic bieber hair or a "politically correct" (ugly) face on him

I miss him now that I'm 50..... wow that's sad :O I hope they don't disappoint in the future expansions.

KimbriOnasi
04.09.2012 , 08:09 PM | #512
Quote: Originally Posted by Crezelle View Post
if you opt to FTB with him unjoined, and ask " back to being a joiner?" instead of saying you love him too.

i dont know any vids on YT, i did some esc snooping around on that scene
and yeah, i looked at mods, and i prefer him au naturel too
i might wanna get jorgan a proper mane if they have a mod for that tho, i have a bit of a hair fetish and bald don't do it for me >:3
I wish there were vids to see that part of the conversation. Is there a transcript anyone has datamined?
The "I love you" response was just too right for my agent. Vector's the only person she feels she can truly be herself around. So she's more real and even a bit bubbly with him. Its cute to see her like that rather than so serious all of the time.

And yes about Jorgan. I keep looking at all the mod vendors for a proper mane for him. Haven't found one yet.

Crezelle
04.09.2012 , 08:12 PM | #513
Quote: Originally Posted by KimbriOnasi View Post
I wish there were vids to see that part of the conversation. Is there a transcript anyone has datamined?
The "I love you" response was just too right for my agent. Vector's the only person she feels she can truly be herself around. So she's more real and even a bit bubbly with him. Its cute to see her like that rather than so serious all of the time.

And yes about Jorgan. I keep looking at all the mod vendors for a proper mane for him. Haven't found one yet.
aperantly theres a way to get him to say he loves you while joined, but you gotta freak out at him first, and say you're creeped out, and he gets flustered and changes back, and you basically tell him you love him as he is.

and yes.... even if it entails furryness... cathar males with those manes..... *drool*
Crezelle De'Chimera, of the Shadowlands
" Secret Agent Blue Booty, at your service. You Lead the way; I bring the kolto. "

chuixupu
04.09.2012 , 11:18 PM | #514
I always wonder if the male Cathar have barbed genitalia like actual cats do.... <.<
Wardens of Fate / Alea Iacta Est
The Tarkus Legacy ~ The Harbinger/Jedi Covenant

Crezelle
04.09.2012 , 11:41 PM | #515
Quote: Originally Posted by chuixupu View Post
I always wonder if the male Cathar have barbed genitalia like actual cats do.... <.<
let's not go there

(sadly knows too much about animal reproductive biomechanics, and the reasoning-functions of that aspect in felines and forced ovulators)

Spoiler
Crezelle De'Chimera, of the Shadowlands
" Secret Agent Blue Booty, at your service. You Lead the way; I bring the kolto. "

Kahzard
04.10.2012 , 05:20 AM | #516
For those who think Vecrtor betrays you on Alderaan...I just ran through that quest line again.

If you try to reason with you he explains why the hive must take over the house.

"The actions of one is the same as the whole." To the Killicks the actions of the baroness seemed to be the desire of the barron as well. If you continue to try to reason with him Vector explains that the killicks will fight you. You then will get an option to ask Vector "and what about you Vector will you oppose my choice as well." Vector shows his true loyalty to you when he says he would not fight you but with you, his loyalty lies with you and the empire.

After hearing that my agent gave the house to the killicks saying "I just needed to know where your loyalties trully stood."

Dolcia
04.10.2012 , 09:34 AM | #517
Quote: Originally Posted by Crezelle View Post
let's not go there

(sadly knows too much about animal reproductive biomechanics, and the reasoning-functions of that aspect in felines and forced ovulators)

Spoiler
Aww, well there goes any plans I had to romance Aric Jorgan. Damn, I adore Timothy Omundson's voice.
Evil is a word used by the ignorant and the weak. The dark side is about survival. It's about unleashing your inner power. It glorifies the strength of the individual.

CloudCastle
04.10.2012 , 10:40 AM | #518
I recorded a few different versions of the "One People" quest the other night, and I just uploaded my first few videos on You Tube!

Spoiler

There are a LOT of varying conversation paths on this quest! I can't imagine trying to capture them all. I did try to get some of the lesser chosen versions captured though so people can see those.

chuixupu
04.10.2012 , 01:17 PM | #519
Thanks for posting that, I was interested in seeing his "real" eyes.

Looks like you posted the same link twice, though.
Wardens of Fate / Alea Iacta Est
The Tarkus Legacy ~ The Harbinger/Jedi Covenant

CloudCastle
04.10.2012 , 01:31 PM | #520
Quote:
Looks like you posted the same link twice, though.
Thanks for spotting that. It should be fixed now.