Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Vector Hyllis: Worst Romance Ever

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Vector Hyllis: Worst Romance Ever

AntoniusDelitan
01.01.2012 , 08:01 PM | #41
Guy Gamer
Female Agent (sniper)

Want Kaliyo. I don't even have to try to earn affection points through conversations with her. Anything I want to say... she likes.

It is meant to be...

Go away bugboy.
<Down with the Sithness> - Daragon Trail - Empire

Kerkat
01.01.2012 , 08:11 PM | #42
I haven't leveled any characters for enough for romance options. I'm not interested in them anyway. But I can't say I'm surprised that the females get dorky options. We gals can't have TOO MUCH FUN. No way.

I did find it amusing that the female IA could have an affair with a male Twilek in the opening quests and be rewarded light side points for it. That was funny.

Volksworgen
01.01.2012 , 08:13 PM | #43
haha amazing post lol

TimboFisher
01.01.2012 , 08:15 PM | #44
Yea that guy really creeps me out

lornalove
01.01.2012 , 08:21 PM | #45
I actually love Vector, he is one of my favorite characters in the game. I'd romance him on my male agent too, if they'd let me.

But, yeah, sometimes the bug thing creeps me out. I had to laugh at your description of the pheromone cloud.

FerrusPA
01.01.2012 , 08:25 PM | #46
The quality of BW romances was always questionable. The last romance options that felt "real", to me at least, was Jaheira. Everything else they came up with to date is so incredibly stereotyped and even sexist I don't even know where to begin.
December Pre-Order Best Pre-Order
Proud Guildmaster of Two Swords One Box. Apply now!

Thread = Faden Threat = Drohung

belialle
01.01.2012 , 08:32 PM | #47
I also find him creepy.

I'd prefer to see my Agent romance Watcher 2 or something, but I guess that's not in the cards. She's not even a companion.

Biddygirl
01.01.2012 , 08:39 PM | #48
And here I was feeling sorry for my Consular who got dumped by her first potential love interest for a hologram (Theran). And for thinking that he was an annoying prat. Next time he yells out "Did I mention I'm a pacifist?" I'll just think about your Bug Beau and his green pheromone cloud and maybe I won't grit my teeth so much. Just make sure he doesn't do that cloud thing around ant girls, or make your IA invest in some good bug spray. My IA only has Kaliyo so far and I'm on board with my fellow ladies - gonna wait for her to open as a love interest. Much more my IA's speed than "rubbing forearms".

Muesliac
01.01.2012 , 08:52 PM | #49
The thing that creeps me out about vector is that he's never really alone.. .I mean, hey, dating him wouldn't be so bad... he's quite nice, character-wise. But I always imagine he has a whole hive watching me behind those creepy eyes. And, yes, I know that
Spoiler

But still...

I'd very much have liked the Doctor (even with his little secret) as romanceable. I mean, who can resist a man who traps his own totally secret hideouts just in case someone stumbles into them?
This is not my cow. It is a sheep with a pitchfork. Unfortunately, it goes quack.

Mugo
01.02.2012 , 05:35 PM | #50
ROFL to OP

Best part is, I play male IA and find Kaliyo Djangiss for non-understandable, repelling, rude woman with creepy black sense for humor. I find Kaliyo almost like dirty, drunk, grunge girl, sitting in the dirt afront of the bar and drooling on almost empty bottle of beer crying for more. And then I came in, rescuing her sobering liver. Yes, you heard right, beer!

As oppose, Vector agrees almost to everything I say. Am I gay? Is Vector gay? Or is Vector just big ant agreeing with everything you say?