Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Vector Hyllis: Worst Romance Ever

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Vector Hyllis: Worst Romance Ever

Dicey
01.14.2012 , 05:40 PM | #191
Quote: Originally Posted by qqemokitty View Post
*chokes and dies*

Are you serious?! xD Please tell me this is serious. As sarcasm it is funny, if it's true it is HILARIOUS.

I'm very fond of Kaliyo and would rather romance her than anyone else. I can't wait till same gender romance is available! I swear she flirts with me already.

Yes, yes... it is a fact.... Bug Boy actually talks about rubbing forearms!

SurelyForth
01.14.2012 , 06:27 PM | #192
I'm pretty certain he's joking about the forearm thing. He's witty like that.

I've finished the romance, and I agree that it's way better than I was expecting...and I really liked him from the beginning. It's been noted elsewhere that outside of his being a Killik, he's got way fewer issues than your typical BW boyfriend and he's got a lot going for him (handsome, intelligent, funny, agreeable, respectful). All in all, a home run for me.

ZSleggs
01.14.2012 , 09:17 PM | #193
The Aura Is Fierce: Sparks Burn

MercyMi
01.14.2012 , 09:28 PM | #194
Very funny post but I rather like Vector myself. True he's not Alistair from dragon age /swoon, but he's interesting and his voice is calming. Plus we can have insect babies! ... yay

LeandraNyx
01.14.2012 , 11:20 PM | #195
Having just finished his romance arc, I can say that I actually really enjoyed how things turned out. Yeah, he'll always be a strange bug-man. But I liked how his character development progressed -- well, no spoilers -- and I am glad that I ended up romancing him. (Plus I think he has a sexy voice!)

Praedoran
01.15.2012 , 12:46 AM | #196
Bugs before Hugs.

JAFOBRIA
01.15.2012 , 12:53 AM | #197
Ive been trying to find a can of raid lol!
Former SWG RANGER

Haajib
01.15.2012 , 04:55 AM | #198
i laught out loud if your a female and you found out theres bugs under his skin

Crezelle
01.15.2012 , 09:47 PM | #199
Quote: Originally Posted by Haajib View Post
i laught out loud if your a female and you found out theres bugs under his skin
technically, we all do. we have more organisms in and on our body than we do our own personal cells. And i'm not just talking bacteria only. we have teeny insects living in the hair follicles on our face and head, countless mites all over. worms and parasites that go unnoticed because they are harmless and thus show no symptoms. And i'm not talking about "in other countries" ether, but standard western civilisation.

frankly, if it means i get to eat more and not gain wheight, i wouldn't mind hosting a small colony of mini killiks myself, as long as they minded thier own buisness. I could settle down on a new planet, and they could spawn a massive empire and serve me as thier queen latter on down the road.

Dosen't bug me at all.

Liyros
01.16.2012 , 06:03 AM | #200
Quote: Originally Posted by Crezelle View Post
technically, we all do. we have more organisms in and on our body than we do our own personal cells. And i'm not just talking bacteria only. we have teeny insects living in the hair follicles on our face and head, countless mites all over. worms and parasites that go unnoticed because they are harmless and thus show no symptoms. And i'm not talking about "in other countries" ether, but standard western civilisation.

frankly, if it means i get to eat more and not gain weight, i wouldn't mind hosting a small colony of mini killiks myself, as long as they minded thier own buisness. I could settle down on a new planet, and they could spawn a massive empire and serve me as thier queen latter on down the road.

Dosen't bug me at all.
I see what you did you there with that last sentence

You make an excellent point and I like the way you think.
Jen'Jidai
..Forums..Twitter..Facebook..Wiki..
_______Liyros - Imperial Sniper_______