Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Vector Hyllis: Worst Romance Ever

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Vector Hyllis: Worst Romance Ever

GeoLager
01.09.2012 , 03:20 PM | #121
Kaliyo would probably make a better female romance option.

XavierIsaacFudge
01.09.2012 , 04:00 PM | #122
I actualy want to play a female just to see this, but i do hope at some point we arent limited to 1 romance with the same character, dont get me wrong i adore Kaylio on my Agent, but i do think that a few other romances have a lot to be desired. So hopefuly with expansions, patches or whatever this will change

Hrodric
01.09.2012 , 05:48 PM | #123
Quote: Originally Posted by YevtheDestroyer View Post
I was sooooo excited about romances in this game. I love Alistair in DAO and I even suffered through the whining of Anders is DA2. I was so excited to see who would be my next experience. I jumped to alderaan early just to meet my romanceable character.

ONLY TO FIND OUT HE IS A BUGMAN

Srsly? A bug man? what the whaaat!!!! I am a girl, I dont like bugs and I dont like men who are basically a skin over a bug. I frantically searched the internet to check, he must cease being a bugman at some point right????? BIOWARE WOULD NOT FORCE THIS ON ME RIGHT?!?!?!

WRONG

I am so severely disapointed. I thought about dropping my agent all together. The one romance i get is the worst. Boys get to choose Kaliyo or someone else. And I get a real creep. When are same sex relationships coming out? I would rather have anyone than this freak.
First off, I want to thank all the girl gamers out there who are coming out and speaking their mind on DA I/\/T3RW3BZ LULZ.

Second, trust me when I say this: for the males, the only true wishful-viable romance option was Watcher 2/Keeper. The other options we have are... psycho & ugly and ... slightly less psycho & unattractive.
Spoiler

Also, we males have to
Spoiler
. Which, is disgusting, but we don't have a choice.

The only psycho-chick I liked in the game was that minx from Taris. I've no idea why; she tried to kill me a few dozen times and still....

Again, Watcher 2... she's a keeper (<--- do you see what I did there?) but we are left without. ;->

honeylove
01.09.2012 , 05:54 PM | #124
Ffff, I started an IA chick and I wish with all my heart there was a way to cure Vector from being a bughugger.

The Killiks as a whole just inspire such revulsion and hatred in me...I wish there was an option to exterminate them. 8D
There's a romance in the game. It's just a Bad Romance. (RAH) (AH) + (RO MA) MA + (GA) + OOH(LA)

Crezelle
01.10.2012 , 04:07 AM | #125
I quite like him. Yah hes different...but that's what makes him unique. Then again i have had pet bugs in the past, so they don't bother me. The idea of him perceiving the world differently than most is interesting to ( and can leave a lot to the imagination on how he perceives you, and how he experiences interacting with you
Spoiler
) His re-learning to be human gives him a very innocent sense, at least when romance is involved.
Spoiler

So love him, or hate him, i enjoy having ants in my pants.

Jingoza
01.10.2012 , 05:54 AM | #126
Quote: Originally Posted by Crezelle View Post
So love him, or hate him, i enjoy having ants in my pants.
You made me spill my tea.

Crezelle
01.10.2012 , 06:16 AM | #127
Quote: Originally Posted by Jingoza View Post
You made me spill my tea.
haha thanks. I already can see our future ( bf is making a pc for me while im on a buisness trip)
My agent waking up to a rustling in the sheets at her feet, instinctively grabbing her blaster, and aiming it at the source, only to see his head pop up with an innocent look on his face " You left a moderate amount of crumbs from your last late night snack. We find them delicious." Try and picture those big, innocent, black eyes and not think thats cute in the creepy way.
Sadly i've been in the feeder insect business and am already picturing what food compounds would be the most appealing to him LOL
Fruit fly culture medium?
Perhaps waxworm mix? Ants do like sweet.
Or perhaps a protein rich cricket feed.
Something more processed, like silkworm and hornworm feed?
Or like feeder roaches, a mix of cat food and fresh fruits and vegetables?

CaptCody
01.10.2012 , 06:34 AM | #128
Romancing Vector Hyllis?

Just food for thought female Imperial Agents. If you had sex with him, since there is a hive mind, every Killik on Alderan knows from basically first hand experience what it was like to bed you. Feeling like a **** yet?

I couldn't imagine romancing him, if it was a choice between him and nothing I would go without.
B O L I D E
Legacy

Crezelle
01.10.2012 , 06:42 AM | #129
Quote: Originally Posted by CaptCody View Post
Romancing Vector Hyllis?

Just food for thought female Imperial Agents. If you had sex with him, since there is a hive mind, every Killik on Alderan knows from basically first hand experience what it was like to bed you. Feeling like a **** yet?

I couldn't imagine romancing him, if it was a choice between him and nothing I would go without.
Spoiler

KLGr
01.10.2012 , 06:42 AM | #130
Ok... to many ppl have mentioned the creepy eyes and the collective mind issue... but nobody is creeped out by the fact that his name is Vector SypHyllis ?