Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Darth something....something... (Inquisitor Story Title)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Darth something....something... (Inquisitor Story Title)

SteveTheCynic
02.01.2018 , 06:58 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Eanelinea View Post
There's a third name, I think it's Occulus, not 100% sure. But it's for pure neutrals. I'm talking no dark or light, just straight down the middle. My Inquisitor is Imperius, but I know there's the Occulus out there. With the dark/light toggle now, not sure how it'll happen, probably harder than before.
I'm not sure of the spelling, but yes, "Occulus" is the middle path, for having a points balance from 2999 Light to 2999 Dark (and therefore being considered neutral in alignment).

And yes, it takes a lot of micromanagement, switching the Alignment Knob back and forth, to have the alignment scale in the middle. Mitigating that is a recurring request in the Suggestion Box forum.
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.
> @"Biff.5312" said:
> Exercise your whimsy.

Eiter
02.01.2018 , 04:18 PM | #12
To be picky, it's Occlus (one u). It happens to be my favorite, and yes, it requires micromanagement.

McBaal
02.01.2018 , 04:59 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Eiter View Post
To be picky, it's Occlus (one u). It happens to be my favorite, and yes, it requires micromanagement.
Sounds like a manufacturer of chemical toilets or some weird deep sea fish...meh The one an only name for a dark lord of the Sith available is Darth Imperius. Just love it...LOVIT!

DragonArt
02.02.2018 , 01:42 AM | #14
Darth Marr uses that title a few times. I think on Makeb and at the end of Yavin 4.. Might be others. I too would like to see it used more.

SteveTheCynic
02.02.2018 , 03:44 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by McBaal View Post
Sounds like a manufacturer of chemical toilets or some weird deep sea fish...meh The one an only name for a dark lord of the Sith available is Darth Imperius. Just love it...LOVIT!
But surely Imperius is a Light Lord of the Sith?
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.
> @"Biff.5312" said:
> Exercise your whimsy.

McBaal
02.06.2018 , 04:39 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by SteveTheCynic View Post
But surely Imperius is a Light Lord of the Sith?
Dark lord of the Sith is just a title, doesn't say anything about the allignment in the force. And even as LS SI Darth Imperius is still recognized as a master of the dark side who knows about all the dirty little secrets the dark side has to offer. However, Marr recognizes that Imperius' way is quite unconventional among the dark council but respects it anyway. Imperius is NOT a LS force user or good guy like the Jedi. He / she still is a dark side force user, otherwise there won't be any force lightning, force walk etc.