Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Ship Crew

Drakkolich
01.29.2018 , 08:45 PM | #11
The problem isn't that different factions get different combinations. The problem is that the passives aren't equal to each other.

Pin pointing is worth almost and possibly more then double the other offensive passives.

Engine buffs on engineering are so superior to the weapons power ones that on almost every ship you take double engines.

What if you just had passives that were interesting in those slots and we're actually balanced to the other ones. This let's you keep this fun flavor of the game and have the balance you guys are searching for.
DrakolichDrakolích
The BastionTwitch Stream

Verain
01.30.2018 , 01:32 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by phalczen View Post
Well, in the ground game, with the outfit designer, it became possible for light armor wearers to look like heavy armor users and scoundrels/operatives to wear jedi outfits.
Yea that sucked. But there's other concerns than pvp in the ground game, like making galactic dollhouses and stuff. This game doesn't have those distractions. If pvp was what everyone did in the ground game, they would likely be a lot stricter on that note too. Also note the ground game has class icons, and nothing in the ground game covers ground like ships can here.

Quote:
My point is that pvp'ers in the ground game adapted, and the same would happen in GSF.
Or just not. I think it was lame that they made all those changes. I don't want to see them duplicate that mistake in GSF, especially lacking a compelling reason like they do in the ground game (quality of life for RPers, less inventory burden, ability of players to tell stories, etc- these are unpresent or irrelevant in GSF).

Quote:
So, I get that you want to be rewarded for recognizing that those Y-wing style engines on the Quarrel mean it has barrel roll
Yea so lets not mess the game up.

Quote:
The problem isn't that different factions get different combinations. The problem is that the passives aren't equal to each other.
Absolutely.
"The most despicable person on the GSF forum."