Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

[Bioanalysis] questions about all crew skills really.- please advise

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
[Bioanalysis] questions about all crew skills really.- please advise

ktylu's Avatar


ktylu
01.25.2018 , 06:06 PM | #1
To a day 1 vet, i was away for some time, and i get the new armoring system. I am doing quite well working up the ladder in the game. I have a question regarding crew skills, i seen that the old prototypes changed where they are no longer purple, and not consumed on use. I get that, where do these gold, legendary ones come from? Are they schematic drops? Or has so many dropped now that they are not that cheap? Are their good ones in every crew skill?
Thanks in advance
Six

sorry tried to add a pic but photobucket is being lame,

names such as advanced polybiotic attack adrenal MK-2 but in gold writing.

psandak's Avatar


psandak
01.25.2018 , 07:11 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by ktylu View Post
To a day 1 vet, i was away for some time, and i get the new armoring system. I am doing quite well working up the ladder in the game. I have a question regarding crew skills, i seen that the old prototypes changed where they are no longer purple, and not consumed on use. I get that, where do these gold, legendary ones come from? Are they schematic drops? Or has so many dropped now that they are not that cheap? Are their good ones in every crew skill?
Thanks in advance
Six

sorry tried to add a pic but photobucket is being lame,

names such as advanced polybiotic attack adrenal MK-2 but in gold writing.
The schematics for the reusable/gold text stims adrenals and medpaks come from a specific vendor on Oddessen and only takes "tokens" that drop in the Crisis on Umbara Flashpoint. However, the items themselves are not bound on pickup so you can purchase them on the GTN, or find a friend who has the schematic and get it crafted. Word of warning - in case you do not know - biochem reusables are only usable by characters with biochem at the max skill of 600.

The only other gold items that can be crafted at the moment are the rating 236 augments which are crafted by Armstech (Shield, Accuracy, Versatile), Armormech (Absorb, Alacrity), and Synthweaving (Redoubt, Critical). All other gold items are NOT craftable. The are several ways to get them but not through crafting.

I hope that answers your question.
The Ortzid Legacy on The Harbinger
Car'beerd (Guardian) Dalkery (Scoundrel) Blairnah (Sage) Daellia (Merc) and 11 other characters
Understanding Crew Skills / High End Schematics / Best Crew Skills / Crew Skill Money Making / Reverse Engineering Rules / SWTOR Story to date

Marius_Xerxes's Avatar


Marius_Xerxes
01.26.2018 , 12:49 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by psandak View Post
The only other gold items that can be crafted at the moment are the rating 236 augments which are crafted by Armstech (Shield, Accuracy, Critical), Armormech (Absorb, Versatile), and Synthweaving (Redoubt, Alacrity). All other gold items are NOT craftable. The are several ways to get them but not through crafting.

I hope that answers your question.
Synthweaving is Crit and Redoubt fyi. Or, at least, that's what I have always crafted my gold crit augments from.

psandak's Avatar


psandak
01.26.2018 , 07:04 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Marius_Xerxes View Post
Synthweaving is Crit and Redoubt fyi. Or, at least, that's what I have always crafted my gold crit augments from.
Yep saw that today when I logged in but did not have time to change my post. My Bad

I actually got all three wrong I have edited my original post so it is correct now
The Ortzid Legacy on The Harbinger
Car'beerd (Guardian) Dalkery (Scoundrel) Blairnah (Sage) Daellia (Merc) and 11 other characters
Understanding Crew Skills / High End Schematics / Best Crew Skills / Crew Skill Money Making / Reverse Engineering Rules / SWTOR Story to date