Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Missing main questline for a Sith Warrior :(

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Missing main questline for a Sith Warrior :(

MarkaNgamer
01.23.2018 , 12:19 PM | #1
I'm stuck on Alderaan on Jessa Wilsaam recruit mission where I'm supposed to meet her parents. I tried everything, looked for solutions for months and only now when I'm subscriber I'm able to contact someone and write this thing (which is really a douchebag move to be honest). I invested alot in that character and seeing main quest disappearing is devastating

Eanelinea
01.31.2018 , 03:41 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by MarkaNgamer View Post
I'm stuck on Alderaan on Jessa Wilsaam recruit mission where I'm supposed to meet her parents. I tried everything, looked for solutions for months and only now when I'm subscriber I'm able to contact someone and write this thing (which is really a douchebag move to be honest). I invested alot in that character and seeing main quest disappearing is devastating
IIRC on Alderaan you do or kill the general chick, then talk to some squirrley guy. I don't remember if you actually see her parents on Alderaan, but I believe you do. Then Baras talks to you on your ship and you get Jaesa from Hutta. Did you try resetting the quest? It won't reset everything just about a scene or two up to that point. Cause you could be missing something.
Bioware, please remember our companion spouses when doing new expansions. I want scenes, letters, or something from them, saying they're worried!

Click my referral link to get free rewards.

MarkaNgamer
02.07.2018 , 09:17 AM | #3
I can't reset it since I don't even SEE it! It disappeared from the quest log and it disappeared from the game. The doors of the building that I should enter are dead closed. No red transparent overlay, no green overlay - NOTHING.

DragonArt
02.09.2018 , 05:31 AM | #4
Did you put in a ticket in game? Or has it resolved?

MarkaNgamer
02.14.2018 , 04:44 AM | #5
I've put the ticket, still waiting for response...