Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Imps on Star Forge - Please play pub side we need the help

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Imps on Star Forge - Please play pub side we need the help

KendraP
02.02.2018 , 09:52 AM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by Floplag View Post
"I do enforce roles"... this is the problem at its core. Why is it necessary to ensure you have tanks and heals in regs?
As far as im concerned requiring this shows a lack of confidence in your own ability and an admission that you need help to compete.

I run mostly solo to actually create some kind of a challenge, but I have no problem with friends grouping up, i do it as well at times, but ive never asked anyone to swap a class, change a spec, or do anything but have fun with me.

If you cannot play the game without requiring certain roles, IE trinity comps, then you cannot play the game at all.
Um i do this mostly to ensure we dont end up with 2 tanks and 3 healers which would happen if I didn't make people swap. Unless you enjoy matches that are aids with 5 healers? I can stop, if you'd like, and let all 3 of my sage mains run healers, when currently 2 are dps.

The tank is generally me, because I enjoy tanking better than dpsing.

Floplag
02.02.2018 , 10:14 AM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by KendraP View Post
Um i do this mostly to ensure we dont end up with 2 tanks and 3 healers which would happen if I didn't make people swap. Unless you enjoy matches that are aids with 5 healers? I can stop, if you'd like, and let all 3 of my sage mains run healers, when currently 2 are dps.

The tank is generally me, because I enjoy tanking better than dpsing.
If thats your motivation then fine, if you are actually trying to prevent terrible games then so be it. I took your comments to suggest you require at least those things, not that you were limiting them so if i misunderstood then i apologize.
There are a great many people that do it with very different motivations. I guess ive become cynical.
Floplag - Merc/Mando
Referral link, cause why not: http://www.swtor.com/r/wdLxth

ace_boogie
02.02.2018 , 04:32 PM | #33
I usually run as heals impside so I donít notice a lack of healing. Often thereís at least one other healer. Iíd say 90% of losses Iím in thereís a huge dps disparity with one team having 3-4 players well over 2 million damage and my team having 1 person maybe break 1.2 million. And thatís on both sides.
Ksenia / Angie

Kinsal
02.07.2018 , 12:12 PM | #34
I play both sides through out the week there are some good pubs but not many the average pub is utter trash when I fight a pub team on my imp toon I have no worries about going 3 v 1 they don't key bind they key board turn don't use DCD properly its basically special Olympics PVP over their there is a reason why every IMP pvp vid is against a pub team

I try to play PUB as much as possible to try and even the ques but I can only stand the just plain noobery so long. I don't understand why they seem to think that pvp a fast paced high stress environment it the game mode for them. (Just this morning I had 3 people on a team with sub 208 gear ***

jomfalcona
02.09.2018 , 10:38 PM | #35
Tonight was rough. Won the first wz and PVP turned into a dumpster fire after that. I just stopped queuing after 3 matches haha.