Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Companions and KotFE

Azshel
01.19.2018 , 03:46 PM | #1
Hi,

Will I keep my old companions in my stronghold when I start KotFE and lose them in game ?

Thanks
HYPERION - PVE HL/PVP
WE WANT YOU !

In all other things, moderation

SteveTheCynic
01.20.2018 , 05:04 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Azshel View Post
Hi,

Will I keep my old companions in my stronghold when I start KotFE and lose them in game ?

Thanks
The decoration will still be there, but, until the companion returns in the story or in one of the alerts (depending on the companion), the decoration will be in hologram mode, just like it is if you are on a character who has not yet earned the companion in the class story.
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
Buda-buda-buda-buda-buda-buda-CHING!
PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW!
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.

Mireleni
01.21.2018 , 02:53 AM | #3
Yes, they will appear as holograms, though there may be issues with their outfits. On my Consular, my Nadia hologram had the custom outfit I gave her for a while, though without the proper color matching (the pants should have been matched to dark blue but were the light color of the undyed pants). Now, though, she's naked when I'm on my Consular. I don't know when that happened, but probably with some recent patch. If that matters to you, then I'd recommend calling your companions back as soon as that option is available, without waiting for them to come back in the story.
Visit my Resort on Tatooine!
Check out my ("award-winning") Jedi Academy on Yavin 4.
...And consider using my referral link for free goodies, if you like.