Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

RP instance

floods_of_war
01.18.2018 , 03:46 PM | #1
Hi,

Is it possible to create an open instance for roleplay ?
I mean, there is a PvE instance and there is PvP instance, so why not a RP instance ?
Because there are a lot of area that could be very interesting, but we are not able to go in because we can't be more than 4.
So we would like an instance where we can go everywhere (like flashpoint, raids, war zone, etc)
And where all bots are neutral, so we will be able to choose if they are ennemies or friends.
And no quest, no loot, so people who don't do roleplay will be able to do their job in their instance, and we won't be a kind of problem for them.

(Sorry for my english, I'm french but it's only there where people read )

Edit : The most important thing is that we would like to go everywhere with being limited by a group of 4 or something like that.

XNaxas
01.18.2018 , 03:58 PM | #2
Oh yeah, i would love to see this in game ! So much more opportunities for the RP community. Please Bioware, it would be so awesome !

sgtAyotte
01.18.2018 , 04:09 PM | #3
A great idea that could really please the rp community. Personally I am for.

badiloul
01.18.2018 , 04:18 PM | #4
I totally agree, this could be a great opportunity for us and all the rp community.

chevaliergrifon
01.18.2018 , 04:54 PM | #5
This idea seems to me quite interesting.

On the one hand to release the instances of the players considered as inactive on the plane Pve and Jcj and on the other hand to offer this community of player Rp the ability to play in a free instance of any movement without any impact on others players.

Marvin_saul
01.18.2018 , 05:13 PM | #6
Hi!
That's a great idea!

_Zardas_
01.18.2018 , 05:20 PM | #7
I'm not an RP player but I still see that it's a great idea

XanIV
01.18.2018 , 05:23 PM | #8
Up! Up! Up!

Elmamoutcho
01.18.2018 , 05:23 PM | #9
I totally agree !
La peur est le chemin du coté obscur. La peur mène à la colère, la colère mène à la haine, La haine mène à la souffrance!

Frantzz
01.18.2018 , 05:27 PM | #10
I agree

+1