Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Republic and Imperial playing together on the same planet?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > New Player Help
Republic and Imperial playing together on the same planet?

AlrikFassbauer
01.20.2018 , 08:00 AM | #11
I remember one quest from Hoth with both factions cooperating against pirates.
Complex minds
will create
Complex problems.

DragonArt
02.01.2018 , 04:18 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by AlrikFassbauer View Post
I remember one quest from Hoth with both factions cooperating against pirates.
Spoiler

Aeneas_Falco
02.02.2018 , 08:19 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Adric_the_Red View Post
Actually, you have to do all of the Kingpins twice to get 100% on the BBA achievements, not just the Hutta/Ord Mantell Kingpins. Likewise, the various Henchmen, though those are not planet-specific.

And if some random player shows up to "help" you kill the Kingpin/Henchman, you may need do do them many times, before you actually get the capture. Even without someone jumping in and "helping", it may be difficult to avoid killing the target when attempting a capture, especially on the lower-level planets.
I now have all the achievements but that drove me crazy while working on it.

On some planets (usually lower level planets where the henchman/kingpin was in a highly trafficed area) some player who thought they were "helping" would end up getting a killshot in on a target I had deliberately switched to using basic attacks on as they got low so that I could avoid killing and capture. It took me three attempts on the Dromund Kaas kingpin because two different "helpers" caused me to reset the quest twice.

Adric_the_Red
02.06.2018 , 08:42 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Aeneas_Falco View Post
I now have all the achievements but that drove me crazy while working on it.

On some planets (usually lower level planets where the henchman/kingpin was in a highly trafficed area) some player who thought they were "helping" would end up getting a killshot in on a target I had deliberately switched to using basic attacks on as they got low so that I could avoid killing and capture. It took me three attempts on the Dromund Kaas kingpin because two different "helpers" caused me to reset the quest twice.
Yeah, that's really annoying. And it doesn't help that the timing can be so tight that you don't even have time to type a message saying you're trying for a capture, before the "helper" kills your target...
"Your deaths are useless if they do not inform". -- The Shroud
My referral link. Click for free stuff.